(3)- REALITY (+ FACETIME)

F A C E T I M E

willow laid across her boyfriends bed, propping her phone against the pillow as she buried her face in matt's hoodie sleeves while he was on set filming for season 2.

"Come to set wills! Matt would love the surprise and you'll get to see your favourite son!" Joe smiled and tried to raise matts sad spirits of missing her.

"Fine Joey, don't tell Matt or anyone else, I'll come down there soon" she smiled as she sat up and braided her dirty blonde hair into Dutch braids and hung up on Joe as she pulled on yoga pants and one of matts T-shirt's.

She put her glasses on and put sliders over her socks, she grabbed Matts keys and her car keys before leaving the house and getting in her car to drive down to the set.

-

Once she parked and walked over as she got herself checked in with the security around the set, she made her way to Joes trailer as she knocked.

She waited a while before Frankie opened the door all flustered, "Willow! Hi!" He smiled and pulled the 5ft 3 girl into a hug.

"Hi Frankie are you okay?" She giggled hugging him back.

"Joe was just tickling me! It was innocent I promise!" He blushed.

"It's okay, do you know where Matt is?" She smiled at the thought of her boyfriend.

"He was filming, if not try his trailer-" they were cut off by the sound of willows phone going off as Matt was trying to FaceTime the girl.

She answered, smiling wide. "Matty! Hi babe!" She walked away from the trailer blowing the two boys a kiss.

"Where you going baby?" He pouted seeing that she'd left his apartment.

"Going to see Kyle, Eves, Alex and Sammy!" She lied as she muted her self and knocked on trailer door.

"Oh okay- sorry baby. I think they want me back on set." He opened the door on his phone, about to hang up, but as soon as he saw his girlfriend he dropped his phone and ran over to pick her up and hug her.

"Hi!" He held her tightly as she wrapped her legs around him like a koala.

"Hi baby." She smiled, kissing him gently, playing with the hairs on the back of his neck.

"I've missed you so much Willow Montana!" He kissed her repeatedly on the lips as he shut his trailer door and sat on his small makeshift bed.

"I've missed you too Matty." She sighed happily as she buried her head into his neck.

-