(8)- REALITY

Willow;

I was sat in my trailer, texting Matt while waiting for my turn to shoot scenes.

"Knock knock!" Jeremy, who played my older brother Lip, knocked on the door.

"Hey Jer, come in" I smile and put my phone down as he entered my trailer with Noel and Cameron, who play Mickey and Ian.

"Oh hey boys, what are you doing here?" I smile once more as they all sat with me.

"Can't we check on our baby sister?" Cameron smiled cheekily.

"I know what this is, you wanna know where Matt is don't you?" I raise my eyes at them suspiciously.

"We just wanna talk with him wills.." Noel looked at me innocently.

"If you must know, he is currently shooting season 3 of hsmtmts" I shrug, holding my phone up to take a picture to send to him on Snapchat.

"Wait I want in!" Noel dove behind me, followed by cam and Jeremy all squashing themselves in the small frame.

I write the caption, 'my favourite Gallagher and Gallavich, say hi! 💗', before sending it and leaning against Noel.

"Wanna watch the fosters?" I smile tiredly at the boys I grew up with.

"Sure bubs, we can all cuddle and watch it." Cam smiled at me as I got up and pulled on my avocado printed oodie and grabbed the remote as I lay back next to Noel and place my legs and feet across Jeremy and cams laps.

"Ready?" I play the episode as Noel played with my hair, making me slowly start falling asleep, until my phone rudely woke me up, I passed it to Cameron to answer as I was still sleepy.

"Hello, Wills phone, Cameron speaking."

"Hey cam, it's Matt!" I heard my boyfriends soft voice threw the phone.

"Oh hey Matthew, imma put you on speaker, okay?" cam responded not giving matt a choice.

"Hey matty boy, how are you?"

"I'm good man, are you with willow?"

"Yeah she's here, half asleep currently"

"Hi baby, I miss you"

"Hi matty, I miss you too!" I mumbled loud enough for him to hear me.

"Is it just you and cam?"

"No it's not fella, I'm here and so is Jeremy too!" Noel spoke up.

"Ahh okay, I was just phoning to say, I love you and I'll see you really soon"

"We love you too matty boy!"

"Shut up Cameron, I love you and I'll see you soon too baby!"  I smile slightly as Matt hung up and cuddled up to Noel again, finally falling asleep.

-