(7)- INSTAGRAM LIVE

Willow;

"Hey babies! How are we all today?" She sat on matts lap, placing her phone against his gaming computer.

"Baby, I'm tryna kill here." He whined but wrapped his arms around her anyway.

She smiled and leaned back to leave a light kiss to his cheek "sorry matty" she pouted before looking over some of the comments that were flooding in.

"Is it true that Matt serenaded you at the airport with a billion sorrys? Yes it's true, he even brought everyone along and gave me my favourite flowers! It was so cheesy and romantic at the same time!" She gushed as the boy chuckled.

"Least I got to preform to the girl I wanted to say sorry to this time, and the song was perfect!" He glanced at the phone and then back at the game.

"Oooh hi gorgeous girlie!" She smiled once she saw Sofia had joined the live and commented.

"This is a good question, larrystyles1 asked if we could explain why we get called mom and dad by our friend group." She giggled.

"Shall we just draw a family tree?" Matt chuckled and turned his game off and pulled willow closer.

"So well start with the grandparents, as you all know my parents will forever be William and Chloe, who play Alex and Is parents, Frank and Monica on Shameless, as well as Emmy and Justin who play, my sister and her ex on the show, Fiona and Jimmy!" She smiled wide.

"And obviously on my side it's Kate and Mark aka Ms Jenn and Mr Mazzara, on hsmtmts, with us!" Matt laughed, as they wrote those names at the top of the paper.

"Then you have us, Willow and Matt!" Matt wrote their names down.

"For uncles you have Larry and Kyle on Matts side, and Alex and Sammy on mine." She continued on as Matt wrote the names down.

"Now we have our children, Olivia, Joshua, Sofia, Julia, Dara, Frankie, Joe and Christian who absolutely adores Matt when he comes to set with me!" She giggled as Matt wrote it all down.

"For those who don't know Christian plays the youngest Gallagher sibling, Liam!" Matt explains.

"Yep, it goes Fiona, Philip, Ian, Ellie, Debby, Carl and Liam" Willow smiled as she read some of the comments.

"Oh my god! Jeremy Allen White is here guys!" She laughed as she read her on screen older brothers comments.

"I miss you too Jer!" She smiled, answering a few more questions before ending the live.