Final :D

Timeskip to the plane

"Sorry, Eva, I'm not gonna be home for dinner," Rafi says breaking the silence. Right after that, we all hear a clicking noise and when we look we see Blu making a weird contraption.

"What are you doing?" I say.

"I'm gonna pop this cage open like a soda can," Blu says before he runs into the side of the cage. Soon after, we hear a big pop noise and Blu climbs out of the cage.

"Now, that's popping!" Nico says and I laugh, making him look at me and smile. Blu walks to Jewel's cage and unlocks it. Jewel unlocks my cage and I see Nico getting let out too.

He flies towards me and hugs me I try to hug back but I hiss in pain as I hold my wing. Nico looks at me worried and says "Amor, are you alright?" I blush and he did too. "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that, that probably made you uncomfortable I-" he says quite fastly before I kiss him to shut him up making his eyes wide and he blushed more than he already was before. After the kiss, we just smile at each other before being interrupted by the sound of the door opening.

Nico and I sit with the others and wait for the hatch to fully open. Once it opened fully all the birds fly out and so do Nico and I.

I guess I forgot my wing was fricked up and I fell straight out of the plane, Nico comes after me and picks me up, "woah there, baby bird, I'm guessing you forgot about your busted wing?"

I laugh nervously blushing quite a lot "y-yeah." We see Linda far in the distance and I tell Nico to land there. Once we landed I walk up to Linda and Tulio. I reassure Nico that it's okay and he trusts me which made me smile. We see Blu and Jewel coming down, I see that Blu is flying and I cheer happily and congratulate him.

Nico never left my side as Jewel and I recovered, I thought it was very cute. Nico and I started dating ever since the day after the plane incident, we are happy with no kids because kids suck. ( 0-0 I mean... ) 

Nico and I are very happy with our three kids. and we never left each other's side, it may have not been fun for others but we always had fun with each other.

                                                                           ~The End~

Finally, it's over!!! Omg, you guys don't know how many times I have procrastinated I am so happy it's done, This took way longer than it should have. Also 9000+ reads... ARE YOU GUYS OKAY??? do you need a hug? Here virtual hug! Anyways thank you all for reading my story and for following me I am so happy right now. I am also sad that I have to leave you guys but I just want all of you to remember this, Please take care of yourself no matter how bad you feel that day, Eat well, and don't forget to drink water! I love you all! I will miss you so much! Bye bye! <3
(542 words)