𝐸𝑃𝐼𝑃𝐻𝐴𝑁𝑌 3/3

Naruto heard his alarm go off and he rushes to y/n room. He opens the door seeing she was still sleeping. Her hair was a mess and she had drool on her pillow. He smirks pulling out his camera, "Y/N!!! WAKE UP!!" He yells in her ear and she jolts up punching in him in his stomach. Naruto drops his phone holding his stomach and drops to the ground crying.

"NARUTO UZUMAKI!" Y/n looks at the door way and see's the familiar red head. "Aunt Kaushina!! Naruto woke me up!!!"  Kaushina looks at Naruto with her icy blue eyes. Naruto whispers a quick prayer while being dragged out. "Y/n sweetie don't forget breakfast is on the table."  Minato said with a worried glance at Naruto begging for mercy. "Now Kaushina, I'm sure he just excited for y/n birthday party today, please put the frying pan down."

Y/n smiles walking down the stairs seeing her breakfast, said her thanks and ate. After she was done, She wonder where everyone went. The lights suddenly shut off and y/n jumped up. She was nervous until she heard singing and she looks to see Naruto and his family singing happy birthday with a tiny cake. She smiled even though her birthday was 2 days ago.

"Make a wish y/n!" Naruto said with a big smile. Y/n felt tears in her eye's, even though her family was never there for her birthday she could always count on the Uzumaki family. She blew them out and the lights turned on. "Thank you everyone!"

~

They ate the cake in silence until Kaushina brought up the party. "So, Are you excited for your party tonight y/n?" Y/n nods her head, "Thank you again for letting me have the party here Aunt and uncle."

"Nonsense, You're basically our child. Plus Naruto was the one to ask us to celebrate it here. He was so excited too, He was jumping up and down asking for a party." Se said with a fond smile. "Mommmm.." Naruto whined and Kaushina continue ignoring Naruto.  "He said something about how you help him find his soulmate so he wanted to repay you." Y/n coughed at the mention of soulmates. "But it seems like you already met him as what Naruto said. " Y/n turn to Naruto and glared at him.

"You told them Naruto?!" Naruto gave a shy smile.  "I didn't know I wasn't supposed to y/n!!! Please don't kill meeee!" Y/n then kicks him from under the table. "You're so dramatic Naruto. I'm not going to kill you, dimwit."

"I just wanted to be the one's to tell them." Y/n sighs and Kaushina kicks her son out of his seat. "What was that for?"

"I wanna be next to y/n,  so we can have girl talk~" She said with a smile. "Since you didn't give me any details with your soulmate."

"Ughh" Naruto sat in the next chair continuing eating breakfast. "Sooooo~" She gave y/n a smirk and y/n wanted to die right then and there. "Who is this soulmate?"

"One of Naruto friend, Gaara. "

"OOO Gaara~ He's a nice boy, Right Love?" Minato just nods agreeing with his wife while he was just paying attention to the newspaper. Who even reads that?

"He's really is." Y/n said looking down at her food. She was telling the truth of course, She spent her day with him yesterday, he was really nice. He was actually perfect, but he wasn't.. "But she doesn't like Gaara, She likes Sasuke." Naruto said with a bored tone. Y/n froze, giving Naruto a look. "Does it kill you to shut the hell up sometimes?" She whispered-yelled. 

Kaushina then stands up, Y/n then frown feeling a sudden cold breeze. Really Naruto!?

"Boys.. I need to have a private talk with y/n. Get out of the dining room." Now it was y/n turn to pray to herself. They both walked out in their own conversation, she wasn't thinking of killing Naruto but now she is. After they left to do whatever, Kaushina stared at Y/n while she was trying to not look in her aunts eyes. "Y/n" She said softly that it took her by surprise that she used that tone instead of the disappointed one. "Is what Naruto said true?" Y/n felt tears but bit her lip, "He and me were doom from the start auntie. He has a soulmate and it isn't me so why would I like that jerk? He broke my heart." I said looking away. "You didn't answer y/n, do you like Sasuke?"