𝐸𝑃𝐼𝑃𝐻𝐴𝑁𝑌 1/3

Soulmate are a think in this universe. A soulmate is like your best friend or could be something more. Everyone has a soulmate whether it be platonic or romantic. Most people go for the romantic but sometimes a soulmate can be platonic when it doesn't work out. Usually it is frowned upon when you decide to be platonic soulmate.
Most people get their soulmate mark or a sign of a soulmate at the age 16.

   "Sasuke..." the h/c girl looked down nervous. "I like you." She looked up confidently to show she wasn't scared when deep down she was shaking. "I'm sorry." Her heart stopped when she heard I'm sorry. "I can't be with you." The blue hair boy sigh waiting for her to cry or something.

But the girl smiled, "I figured that would be the case duck butt! Don't worry this won't get between our friendship because I never quit."

"I figured you would be like that y/n. Tch" he walked away after that with a smirk. "Maybe until you're 16 and if we are soulmate we could be together y/n." The girl nodded, "I just know we're soulmate duck butt!" He rolled his eyes at the name duck butt. "Never mind, I don't want an idiot like you to be my soulmate."

"Sasuke! That's no fair, jerk!" She said kicking his leg walking away.
Y/n stood by his side since then. They were close friends well at least until high school.

~

Y/n stared at the window, "yo y/n!" She looks up to see the dumb blonde student. "Hi Naruto, what do you want? Do you forget money for ramen again?" She teased. Naruto blushed scratching his cheek nervous. Y/n chuckle giving him yen for his ramen.

"You always know what I want y/n!" He hugs her and runs off. She smiled continued to look out the window seeing the pretty sky. "You have to stop giving him money." Sakura said shaking her head. "It's not a big deal. I just want him to enjoy his food, wasting money isn't that big of a deal." Y/n said shrugging looking at the pink hair girl.

Once these two were rivals back when y/n had a crush on him but y/n once said she didn't love the idiot anymore sakura decided to call truce. Kinda petty but she rather be friends then enemies again.

"Why don't you come hang out with us at lunch, y/n." Y/n shook her head getting up, "I'm fine, Now excuse me." Y/n got up ready to go to the library.

"Your birthday is coming up soon." Y/n stopped and looked back at the girl. "That means your going to meet your soulmate soon." Y/n looked at her timer on her wrist. 2 days after her birthday. Y/n didn't say anything and just walked away.

~
Y/n looked up hearing giggles and laugher. She really thought she would be safe in here but of course she was wrong. There was the boy she once loved with a bunch of people. Y/n walked out right as he saw her. Their eyes met for a second until she was out of the room. Y/n looked at her timer seeing it was in 3 days. But the timer seems to be going faster then it usually was. "Weird." She whispers.

Once y/n found a quiet place for some time a lone she felt proud. "I finally got to meet his eyes without wanting to cry. Good job y/n" Y/n looked at her book she was reading. It was about a boring romance, But boy was y/n a helpless romantic person.

She couldn't imagine herself in a relationship but still wanted some nice romance to happen to her. "Y/n, i had no idea you would be here." Y/n looked up to see Sai with his drawing book. He face was emotionless but eyes filled with curiosity. Y/n almost laughed at how curious he was. He looks like a child.