Chapter Two

So you guys dont get cunfused it's been about a month since Dream died and found out about everything. Hope you enjoy :)

_______________________________________

Dream POV

I woke up to Drista crying again, she hasn't been feeling well and I'm scared it's something dangerous. She's only 6 months old, and I just turned 8. With a worried feeling in my chest I sat up and picked her up sothing her. I really dont want Mr. And Mrs. D*ck to come in the room. After all I am getting ready to run. I already have Drista's things packed. All we need is some food and some money.

As I calmed down my sister I thought about where we could go. We were in the middle of the woods, away from towns and villiages. And FAR away from the server portal witch was out ticket off this server. I already had everything I need for Drsita, her documents and that. I found my documents and they were in my inventory where no one could take them. Dristas too.

I looked out the window and froze at what I saw. People were comming towards the house. I didn't know why they were here but just in case I packed everything I had into my invintory, grabbed Drista and snuck downstairs were they wouldn't see me and at a place where I could run if needed.

They knocked and the couple answered the door. I froze at what I heard. "So it's agreed, you'll take the 2 and in return give us 5 Diamond blocks" . Slowly and quietly I snuck out the back and then bolted. We didn't have much time before they realized we are gone, so with a heavy heart I realised what I needed to do.

I had to give up my sister for her own safety. I looked down at her and my heart broke. If she stayed with me then we would both be caught. After all I'm only 8. But first we needed to get away from here. Otherwise people will just take her back to the couple. With tears falling down my face I continued on, wondering how long it would be before I could see her again.

After what felt like forever but was only 1 hour I came across a little house by the sea. It was Dark but people were home. And it was my only chance I had. I looked down at Drista and said "Im sorry... I cant protect you right now. Just know that I love you no matter what". I took off my Dragon pendant and gave it to her. I also wrote a note

Dear whoever reads this

My name is Drista and Im 6 months old. My parents tried to sell me and my brother cant take care of me. Please love and care for me since my brother cant. The pendant is from my brother. I have no allergies and I may be a hybrid.

After writing it I snuck over to the front door and put her down. I put the note into the blanket and put all her stuff includingher documents beside her. With a heavy heart and tears falling down my face I knocked at the door and ran into the woods. I prayed to what ever gods could hear me that these people would treat her well.

As I watched I saw a, what looks like a goat hybrid, open the door and looked around before looking down. She picked up Drista and saw the note. She read it and grabbed Drista's things before going back inside. I sighed in relief that Drista was in what looks like good hands. I then turned and ran as far as my feet would take me. I heard the people from before so I guess it was a good thing that I foundthe cottage when I did.

I ran and ran and ran. Trying to get as far away from the cottage as possible, so they couldn't find Drista. With that thought I started going faster. My breath heavy, sight going dark, yet i still ran. I knew I was slowing down when their voices started getting louder again. But still, I ran, away from the cottage, away from Drista, away from my sister  so that they couldn't touch her.

After mabey 3 more minutes my body collapsed. Too tired to do anything anymore, I closed my eyes, hoping I was far enough away that theu wouldn't find her. 'After all... She's the reason I have to live...' I passed out as I saw them come into the clearing. Only hearing snippets, but enough to know that they thought Drista would have been with me. 'Shes safe...' was my final thought I had before I fully blacked out.

_______________________________________

And done chapter 2! Hope you enjoyed!