three.

LANA DIDN'T KNOW what happened.

She had been struggling underwater but was eventually able to grab onto someone's arm. When she rose to the surface, the sky that had previously been a depressing grey was a bright happy blue.

However, now was not the time to worry about the sky.

Lana whipped her head around to see who she had grabbed and felt intense relief when she saw that it was Mack, alive and well. Brady popped up moments later and she felt a huge weight being lifted off her chest.

"Oh, thank god," she whispered.

"You okay?" Brady asked immediately upon seeing her.

"What are you two doing here?" Mack exclaimed before looking around. "Okay, what happened to the storm?"

"Come on, let's get your board," Brady said, out of breath. "Let's go."

After they found the surfboard the three teens swam to the nearby beach. Brady and Mack argued most of the way while Lana kept to herself, just happy to be alive.

The three finally made it out of the water and Lana threw her life jacket to the side before collapsing onto the sand, her heart racing. She wasn't a very athletic girl and she hated sports. Swimming was no exception.

Mack joined her on the sand, still arguing with Brady. "-and instead, I end up here and..."

She fell silent and Lana looked at her to make sure she was okay. She was staring off into the distance, a disbelieving look on her face. "Guys?"

"Yeah?" They responded and Lana followed her line of sight. Nothing looked too out of the ordinary.

"Guys."

She stood up and Lana quickly followed. It was then when Lana noticed the music and a smile appeared on her face. At least the people on this beach have good taste, she thought.

Her smile quickly disappeared, however, when she looked over the surfboard and saw the opening scene from Wet Side Story happening live.

Sunshine and sweet harmonies.

Time to play.

No more...

Complications.

From now on, just...

Good vibrations.

It was all exactly the same. People were even in slow-motion!

"Is this heaven?" She choked out.

There was no time for the two to answer because as soon as the words left her mouth a new tune started playing and familiar faces began rushing out of the car. It looked like they were being sped up.

"Maybe we're dead. We've died and ended up in a musical!" Mack cried out.

Tanner began singing his parts and Lana couldn't help but sing along. She knew she should have been more worried but she had always dreamed of being a part of her favorite movie.

The other characters sang their own parts and once they finished they ran past the three.

"Mack, we're in the movie."

"What movie?"

"My movie, Wet Side Story!" Brady exclaimed.

"What!? How? Why?" Mack asked and Lana couldn't blame her for asking.

"All viable questions," Brady said with a grin.

"What do we do?"

Brady and Lana looked at each other mischievously. "Have fun!"