four.

LANA WATCHED as the surfers and bikers exchanged insults back and forth. Everything felt so surreal, and the girl found herself mouthing the lines after having watched this particular moment dozens of times before.

Her eyes followed Butchy and she witnessed him shoving a finger into SeaCat's chest. The latter looked at him with wide eyes, an angry frown etched on his face.

"Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me, excuse me..."

Tanner gently pushed his way through the group of surfers, making his way to where SeaCat stood glaring at the biker in front of him.

"Excuse me, excuse me..." he looked up at the biker. "What?"

Butchy's brows furrowed. "I'll show you what," he said before snapping.

Layla began doing what she normally did in the movie and Lana gasped as the music began playing.

"Stand back," Brady warned with a knowing smile.

"Why?" Mack frowned.

"You'll see."

Butchy began singing Cruisin' for a Bruisin' and Lana grabbed onto Mack for support. Her eyes followed Butchy as he did the choreography, not leaving his figure for a second.

"You're drooling."

Lana blinked and felt her face grow warm at Mack's remark. "Am not," she defended weakly.

Mack hummed knowingly and the two watched together as the bikers danced, dragging the chairs along with them. Layla began singing her part and unbeknownst to Mack and Lana, Brady had slipped off.

Lana's subtle head bopping came to a complete halt when she noticed a change in the usually familiar music. She furrowed her brows and let her jaw drop when Brady began his own verse, freestyling in front of the biker girls with a leather jacket of his own around his frame.

"Where did he even get that?" Lana mumbled in disbelief as he joined the rest of the bikers.

Mack shrugged and the two watched as he danced as if he'd been a biker this entire time. Lana couldn't help but feel envious, and attempted to slip away when Mack grabbed onto her wrist. She looked at her, the surfer girl's brown eyes flashing with warning and she frowned.

"Mack, please!" Lana begged and Mack shook her head. "I've known the choreography all my life, nows my only chance to put it to use..!"

The brunette didn't budge and Lana sighed in defeat, slumping against the pilar beside her.

Soon enough, the song ended and Brady slid across the floor with a yell.

"You just couldn't help yourself, could you?" Mack shook her head. Lana sulked beside her.

"I've always wanted to be in that number," he breathed out.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

Mack and Brady were back to arguing.

Lana sat on the stairs of Big Mommas, head in her hands as she listened to the two banter. Maybe being single isn't so bad after all, she thought to herself.

"-Brady, my entire future depends on us getting out of here, like, now!" Mack cried out.

Brady tried to reason, "Except, maybe it'd be fun to hang for a bit."

Mack turned back to him with a glare. "Except, no, it wouldn't, because I have to catch a plane in two hours! Well, two hours and fifty years..."