Ch. 60

TW: Mention of Sê)f Hærm

“For the Love of God- Please- Let Me- Take a Break..“ Lloyd Garmadon, The Green Ninja managed to say through breaths as he fell to the floor. They were at a dojo that one of Skylars old friends owned.

He'd been doing knuckle push ups for the past thirty minutes, that and running far over 3 miles to the dojo to begin with that and they made him punch a bag for two hours with no wraps or gloves. All that and not even a 5 minute break.

The blonde was exhausted and just layed there on the red mat on the floor, sweaty, tired, and completely out of breath. He felt like he was just gonna faint or drop dead.

C'mon, Lloyd, it's only been like.. 1-2-..4 hours! It's not that bad“ Morro said with a laugh.

“Shut up, Morro! You haven't done anything except boss me around for those 4 hours!“ Lloyd said with a growl, still laying on the ground out of breath.

“He's got a point, Blondie. Quit being so weak and just put up with these Exercises and-“

“I'm not weak! I can do this it's just.. Been awhile.“ The boy sighed and sat up, rubbing his arm. A nerve was sorta struck there. Lloyd didn't like being called weak..

For the longest time that's all that Morro would call him was weak and he just.. He didn't like the term at all. It had nothing to do with Masculinity or anything but merely the fact of how scared he'd get for other people when he was told that he was weak or too weak to help someone or just something along those lines..

Morro also realized this moments after, he too still remembered all the torture he put Lloyd through when he was younger. God .. He was an awful person.

“.. Alright. Alright, break time. Fuck it. Go home, but we'll meet again here 5:30 sharp tomorrow.“ Skylar said with a sigh before turning and leaving the dojo without another word.

“.. Lloy-“ .

“Don't talk to me.“

Was all he said as he stood up from the ground and shuffled his way out of the dojo and outside, Morro following not long after.

Lloyd still had plenty of scars from back then. Everytime he looked at them he was felt a sting of guilt and regret. The burn scars on his hands, his arms, etc etc. Everytime he saw them he remembered his dads mortified face.

Just that plain memory when his dad saw his arms for the first time made him start tearing up.
’He probably would've never of thought his son, the Green Ninja would ever do anything like that..’ He thought to himself.
His stride was slow and sluggish, that indefinitely indicating he was exhausted.

... Did he even want to go back anymore?

Hey guys, listen. It's the author here, so I was reading over the old book before the now and I just wanted to say that..
By God, I am so so so very sorry for not putting any sort of trigger warning and for putting those special effect makeup scars in the earlier chapters. I was a stupid and ignorant 12 year old and I will continue to regret that for the rest of my life.
I'm not asking for forgiveness for that because I don't deserve it. I just wanted to give the people in that comment section of those chapters a genuine apology because of what I ignorantly wrote and placed in this book. They were triggered and had stated that in the comments, after accidently logging out of that account I wasn't able to see the comments but when I went back to them this evening I saw that and now understand why that picture was reported and taken off.
I am so very genuinely sorry to my readers, it will never happen again I swear on it.
I'll get better with the Trigger warning thing I promise
If there is anything in any of my books that trigger you or seem off to you please don't hesitate to say something whether it be through DMs or in the comments, I can and will change it as soon as I get a chance to.
Again
I am so so so very sorry..