Ch. 64

I did it again- I am so sorry y'all 😭
Life is- smth I'll give it that- and my updates have been obviously not consistent at all-

I can't fathom enough how embarrassed I am of my old fanfictions guys- like the begining era of this Book is so 🤢 then again I was like 12 but still- it's so cringe looking back on it along with my MHA fanfic- I wish I could at least edit them but to this day I'm still unable to get into that account 😭
Idk why or what happened but smth did and I was just never able to get those books back-
Anyways I swear this time I'll try to be a little more consistent since some y'all are still mad interested in this book and I don't write like a toddler anymore- 🧍🏽

About a week after that interaction, the three had been trying to find a way to get to Ninjago that wasn't extremely overpriced or just unavailable.
No one's been to Ninjago since the OverLord had taken over it was doubted that there'd be any sort of transportation towards that part of the world..

Lloyd sighed, tossing his phone next to him on his bed and fell back with a gentle thud. ”I'm telling you, your dragon is our best shot, Lloyd. Just summon him and we can leave right now!” Skylar said, shutting her laptop and setting it to the side as she looked up at the man from the floor.

”I told you, I can't. I tried. No matter how hard I try I just..” The blonde replied lifting his hands and looking at his palms. ”.. I can't.. ever since Morro possessed me I haven't been able to use my powers right.” He said. ”What if we just pay some shady guy instead? How much dough do you have on you?” He asked, sitting back up and looking at the red haired woman on the floor of his bedroom.

”Mm.. a dollar and a bobby pin I thought I lost.” She said, emptying her pockets and tossing the two practically useless items on the floor.

”You?”
”Nada.”

”Ugh.. what do we do then? We're screwed. If we don't get to Ninjago and stop the OverLord then HE comes to US and WE do NOT want that-” Skylar said as she stood up and began pacing the room.
”I don't know.. we need money and we need money fast and working at a bar even overtime I don't think will make us enough in time.” Lloyd muttered, leaning forward and resting his elbows on his knees as he rubbed his face.

”Guys! Look what I found in the neighbors kitchen!” Morro suddenly said, phasing through the walls only to stop halfway. ”Ugh- wait-” He said before quickly floating back through the wall and appearing through Lloyd's door with a piece of paper he was not able to get through the wall.

”Paper? Wow how useful that's exactly what money is made of.”

”No dumbass! Look” He said before flipping the paper and shoving it into Lloyd's hands. With that the green eyed ninja looked down at the flier he was given.

’Undergroung Fighting Ring’
’Winner Receives Prize of $3,000!’

It was those words and a drawing of two really buff guys in wrestling masks in what looked to be some sort of stand off with a giant 'vs.' in between them as if they were supposed to know who those two guys were..

”.. Holy shit- Lloyd you need to compete!!” Skylar said, quickly snatching the flier from him and looking it over. ”What!? Hell no I'm not doing that! You do it!” Lloyd quickly said, standing up. ”Oh c'mon, you've been training for nearly a year now to take down guys just like this! It's perfect and not to mention that it'll do you some good to go against someone that you don't know or some ghost.” She said. ”Besides, I don't want to be the one getting stuck in some sweaty man armpit-lock or something.” She said, crossing her arms.

”Isn't underground fighting illegal or something? I- no! That's not what I represent, Skylar, I'm not doing it.” Lloyd said, crossing his arms.
”Well.. as far as either of us are aware- everyone thinks the Green Ninja's dead. Or something like that-” Morro said with a shrug. ”Exactly.” Skylar said. ”No one will know it's you, no one HAS to know it's you! It'll just be for the cash to pay some shady guy to get to Ninjago ok? It's for a good cause!” She said, trying to pull some strings in Lloyd's head to get him to do this.

After being handed the Flier back, he simply stared at it for a moment, heavily debating. After a moment of silence though he caved in, signing before looking at the twos eager faces.

”Fine.. but I am NOT wearing a Speedo like these guys are got it!”