Chapter 11 - friendship and love

(Josh's pov)

We woke up bright and early with the alarm and decided we'd go to George's. The drive was long so we were going to stay over for a while George's houae was not giant and there would be an extra 6 people but we'd work it out. Managment had given us a while off because of George's injeries we had to cancel gigs,meetings and photo shoots but as long as George would get better it's fine.

Everybody went to get changed in the bathroom or bedrooms and then we went down for breakfast we decided on a full English and coffee.

''Guys have you all finished we need to pack some clothes'' Josh said tiredly.

''mhmm, I'm worried bout George'' Jaymi replied.

''Me too but the quicker we get ready the better eh?" Ruby said polietly.

''Too right' let's go pack'' JJ shrieked.

(Marakesh's pov)

We all packed our clothes and the supplies that we needed and cleaned up the hotel rooms abit. Jaymi ran too the hotel shop and bought George some snacks and goodies which he always bought then we locked up and left.

When we got into the lobby papparazzi surrounded us.

''is it true George quit the band''

''Where are you going''

''Is George okay?"

Jaymi,Josh and JJ clead everything up and explained what had happened. Not many fans were outside so they signed a few photo's and then we headed for the mini bus which had come too pick us up.

''Joshy you okay'' I said staring into Josh's upset eyes.

''Yeah just hope George is okay, hate the thought of people being in pain'' he replied.

I pulled him in closed and hugged him tightly. I felt so bad so I got out my phone and texted him something cute.

(Josh's pov)

My phonw vibrated in my pocket I groaned slightly whilst tiredly and stared at the screen. The text red-

'Smile - marakesh

I turned round smiling cheekily at her.

''Thanks mara, I love you'' I said warmly.

''Awh Love you too'' she replied smiling.

(Rubys pov)

On the car journey me and JJ got rather bored so we decided to play a game where one person says a word and the other person has too say the first thing that comes into their head.

I started.

-Colour

-blue

-sky

-birds

-wings

-chicken

-dinner

-pizza

-italian

-english

-xfactor

-union j

-my boyfriend

-love

-forever

-marry me

Just then everyone was silent and staring at me. Then JJ pulled out a ring I also realised George and Sahra were listening because Jaymi and T were on skype to them.

I smiled before shedding a tear.

''Yes, of course'' I replied.

Everyone started cheering and jj pylled me in for a kiss then he slipped the ring on my finger.

''Im going to call my parents oh my god I'm so excited'' I shrieked.

''She already knows, I asked their permission'' he replied

''Awh I love you'' I said happily.

''Love you too'' he replied befote grabbing my hand.

The atmosphere here and at George's seemed to be really happy. George seemed okay, I was engaged and everyone was happy.

(JJ's point of view)

I was so happy she said yes, I really loved her.

''How long left guys?" I said impatiently.

''A while yet Jockey Jamieee'' she replied happily

''Okie dokie sweetie'' I replied.

For the rest of the journey we relaxed and talked about weddings.