~Chapter 8~

Poppy was having an awesome day as she swam with Branch together through the ocean.

"I'm so glad we can finally be together" Branch exclaimed.

"Me too" Poppy replied.

They swam around happily and nuzzled their noses together.

(Thx to OpefuLee  for this awesome art)

As they swam around Branch decided to do something for Poppy, sing.

🎶 Oh, her eyes, her eyes, make the stars look like they're not shining 🎶 Branch started singing

Poppy smiled sweetly at him, mesmerised by his angelic voice.

🎶 Her hair, her hair, falls perfectly without trying, she's so beautiful and I tell her everyday 🎶

🎶 Yeah, I know, I know, when I compliment her she won't believe me 🎶

🎶 And it's so, it's so, sad to think she don't see what I see, but every time she asks me "Do I look okay?" I say 🎶

The fish creatures around them sang along with Branch.

🌈 When I see your face 🌈

🌈 There's not a thing that I would change 🌈

🌈 Cause you're amazing, just the way you are 🌈

🌈 And when you smile 🌈

🌈 The whole world stops and stares for a while, cause girl you're amazing 🌈

🌈 Just the way you are 🌈

Poppy and Branch danced around to the music and Branch stopped to ask her something.

"Poppy I've been meaning to ask you something for a while" Branch said rubbing behind his neck nervously.

"What is it?" Poppy asked.

"Do you want to-" suddenly she heard bells start to chime?

Poppy was confused and suddenly woke up, slightly startled by the morning bells.

"It was just a dream" Poppy thought to herself sadly.

Meanwhile, all the staff in the palace were setting up decorations for the gala, the people were getting their outfits and Branch was nervous because he wasn't much of a party mertroll, he usually was more of a "wallflower" type.

Poppy swam outside the room and saw Branch looking at the decorations. "Hey Branch!!" Poppy greeted.

"Hey Poppy" Branch replied, "Did you sleep well?" He asked.