~Chapter 10~

King Peppy and the other leaders arrived nearby Aqua Village, King Peppy looked down at the water with determination to get his daughter back.

"This is where their village is if she's here we'll find her" King Peppy said determinedly.

"Are you sure she's down there? She could've been in the forest for all we know" Queen Essence asked.

"I remember the other day she told me an idea of hers to go and befriend the mertrolls, my daughter doesn't give up on her ideas so easily so she'll be here" King Peppy explained.

"So what's the plan King Peppy?" Delta asked.

"Rescue my daughter and bring her home" King Peppy explained

"And what about the sea monsters?" King Quincy asked.

"If they lay a finger on my daughter, we will do what is necessary to bring her back home" King Peppy replied determinedly.

Delta was busy checking the boat storage for their diving gear and realised that they forgot to pack it.

"Uh... We may have a problem here y'all" Delta said nervously.

"What's the problem?" Queen Essence asked.

"We forgot the diving gear" Delta sighed.

"Now what do we do?" King Quincy asked.

"I... I don't know" King Peppy sat down trying to think of another plan.

"Don't worry King Peppy, we'll find her" Delta said.

"I hope so..." King Peppy looked over the water as the sun started to set.

~~~Meanwhile in Aqua Village~~~

Everyone was getting ready for the big party the ladies were putting on their fanciest dresses, the gentlemertrolls putting on their tuxedos and even the fish were putting on tiny little bow ties.

Poppy was in the guest room looking at herself in the mirror in her new outfit Milly and Lilly picked out for her she spun herself around getting a good look at her dress, she put on some blue pearl earrings that matched she then looked at the crystallite necklace Branch gave her and put it on, tucking the crystal behind her dress so nobody would freak out, she kinda felt bad she had to hide such a beautiful gift but she knew how they would react and how Branch would be in a lot of trouble, she didn't want that for him, she cared so much about him.

Suddenly the door opened and Branch came into her room "You ready to go?" he asked and then he looked at the pink land troll right in front of him, she somehow looked even more beautiful than before, a light blush started to form on his cheeks.

"Y-you look amazing" Branch complimented.

The pink land troll blushed at the compliment "Thank you, you look quite fancy yourself" Poppy smiled complimenting him back.

Branch had a nice dark blue navy suit decorated with kelp and pearls, honestly, in Poppy's eyes he looked handsome, Poppy snapped out of her thoughts when she heard the bells ring outside, the party was about to start.

"I guess we better get to the party, don't wanna be late" Poppy exclaimed.

"Heh yeah.." Branch mumbled rubbing his arm nervously.

Branch was nervous to go to the party, sure he had been to lots of events because of his prince title but for some reason, he was even more nervous than usual, it was his first party that he would be attending since he was a kid.

Poppy noticed the nervous expression on his face she went over to him and hugged him.

"You can do this, I believe in you" Poppy said.