~Chapter 14~ (Final Chapter)

"Branch!" Poppy yelled as she held Branch in her arms.

Everyone gathered around taking in what just happened, everyone was saved but unfortunately but Branch was getting weaker by the second as the venom flowed throughout his body.

"Son!" King Aquatis and Queen Alyssa quickly swam over to him and Poppy

Delta knocked the leader seazite out and Barb handcuffed Tahlia so she didn't try anything, but it was too late, Branch had been hit by a seazite venom spike, his colour was already starting to fade as he got weaker and weaker.

"P-poppy.." Branch tried to speak.

"Branch, please don't go... I can't lose you, t-there's gotta be a cure or something" Poppy started to tear up.

"T-There's only one cure, a purple flower with 3 indigo dots i-in the centre.. but I-I don't know where it grows..." Branch explained starting to cough.

"Shh it'll be ok, i-it has to be ok" Tears ran down Poppy's face.

"Poppy? I-I want to tell you something.." Branch said.

"W-what is it?" Poppy asked.

Suddenly something fell from Poppy's hair, it was a flower, it was purple and it had 3 indigo dots in the middle, it was the flower they needed, Branch noticed as his eyes started to grow tired but he still managed to speak.

"T-that's...t-the.. f-flower..." Branch said.

Poppy gasped. She must have swam into that bush earlier and a flower got caught in her hair. She could do it she could save Branch, but she saw his eyes were closing as he was slowly drifting away.

"Branch I'll save you!" Poppy exclaimed as she put the flower petals towards him.

Branch with what little strength he had left. He ate the petals but his colours were gone as his eyes shut.

"Branch... No no please.. she started to cry into his chest, unfortunately, there was no heartbeat, he was gone.

"P-please come back Branch... I... I love you..." Poppy managed to say as she continued to cry.

Everyone looked down in sadness, Queen Alyssa was crying as King Aquatis held her close to comfort her, the mertrolls gathered around as Poppy cried into Branch's chest, was he gone? Was it too late? Suddenly, she heard something. A thumping sound coming from Branch's chest, it was his heart, his colours started to return as he glowed bright, everyone looked at him in amazement, he suddenly took a deep breath as life was put back into his body.

"P-Poppy?" Branch looked at her.

"Branch!" She hugged him tight as cheers echoed throughout the ballroom, she looked at Branch and she started to lean towards his face, he did as well and they both shared a deep kiss, after a minute they let go of the kiss and took deep breaths as their foreheads touched.

"I- I love you Branch" Poppy said, finally declaring her feelings.

Branch smiled, she loved him, and he loved her too.

"I love you too Poppy" Branch replied.

"Poppy?" King Aquatis got her attention.

"Yes your majesty?" Poppy asked.

"We thank you for your bravery and kindness you have shown us and we especially thank you for saving our son, we'd be honoured to call the land trolls our friends" King Aquatis smiled as everyone rejoiced.

Poppy smiled, she did it, she became friends with the mertrolls and couldn't be anymore happier but there was still one more thing left to do, introduce the other land trolls to the mertrolls.