Chapter 19

Jungkook POV
What mom said after that I got up and went out sara is sleeping so I just sneaked out I went to the bar where she found taehyung I went right to the bartender "Give me 10 cups of wine" "Sir 10 cups I-" I cut him off and scream"I SAID GIVE ME" "Ok......sir...." he said and bought the glasses to me I drank until am fully drunk I go to the rooms to lay down a soon as I opened it I saw ari sitting the with the most sexy dress ever I smirk and go near her
WARNING MATURE CONTENT AHEAD (u perverts r still gonna read anyway 😏 )

(YES JUNGKOOK SARA AND ARI AND TAEHYUNG ARE STUPID)

This is gonna be a little better than last one so enjoy haha 😏

I smirk and go closer to her she gets up and looks at me with same smirk on her face we both get closer to each other while into each others eyes she snakes her arms around my neck and I put my arms around her waist I pull her close to me our bodies collide I start kissing her hungrily she puts her legs around my waist I slam her on the mattress nothing is gonna stop us today I remove my shirt and throw it was I look at her look at my body "Enjoying The veiw baby" she nods shyly and starts to undress her self she then slams her lips on to mine she slowly unbuckles my pants "So eager are we ?" "Yes~"she says in a flirting tone she slides my boxers and pants and gets a little bit startled by my big length she then gets a hold on it making me very sensitive "Ughh baby~" she smirks and start to swallow my length in her I grab her head to make it more deep"Ugh Yeah..... Am close....ugh.....yes...baby...
..ur.......sooo.....good~" I say while moaning continously she pulls out and looks at me I smirk and say "Now its my turn to give you pleasure" I push her back and start to guve her some small love bites I started off from her neck slowly moving my pace to her most sensitive part I  hardly slam myself into her making her scream "AHH FUCK DADDY!!!!"

ENOUGH YOU PERVETS

OK FINE SORRY

NOT SORRY

Ari POV
I am home I just had memories of last night the same thing oppa told me aishh we get drunk and do this and aishhhhhh WE NEED TO FIND THEM NOW IT'S SO FUCKING SERIOUS "Hey....u ok?"  Some one interrupt my thoughts I look at kai sitting right beside me I didn't even realise when he came in