Chapter 31

Sara Pov
I look at my father on the ground covered in blood and then i slowly look up to see Ari with a knife i was almost about to faint at the scene "Its not what it looks like...sara jungkook... listen"  but i can not listen now i just am so sick and tierd of evey single thing!!. Oppa quickly calls the ambulence and we rush him to the hospital. Tears run down from my eyes as we wait oustide the emergency room. "He was not nice he never did anything for us but in the end he is still our father..... and i dont want to lose him....." As i was crying suddenly a man shouts my name "SARA JUNGKOOK MY CHILDREN!!" he comes running to us but a bodygaurd stops him "LET GO GIVE ME MY CHILDREN BACK!!" I sigh at the man maybe he is mentally ill ""sir am sorry but we are not ur children"oppa says to the man pleading him to stop after a lot of pleading he stoped... "okay....then let me do a dna test to prove it...." Me and oppa looked at eachother "Okay,then...."
AFTER FEW MINUTES....
"Mam are u mr parks children...?" I looked confused at the nurse"we r mr jeons not park....." "203 room is mr park Mam" Me and oppa look confused at each other "well it is nice that u both bought him here he is the most wanted criminal of seoul with his children Sana and Soobin"

To be continued..........