Chapter 35

Ari pov
"Ari!!Some enemy broke in our friends house I got news from the company let's go!!!" Oppa shouts as he goes and puts his coat on "Ah amm eating my kimchi why now!!!!" I whine as I slam the box and get ready "Let's go!!hurry up slow ass" I shout as we run into our Lambo and drive to the house. When we arrived we looked at each other nod and tried to break on to the house without any sound I went and sneaked into the bathroom window as oppa followed me behind. After getting into the house we saw a girl slapping our friend who I still don't know who he is I then pointed  my gun and went straight to the girl's head "WHAT THE HECK ARI STOP!" Oppa shouts I look at the "friends" and it was them that Irene and eunwoo  "What.....is going on...." I say "Yah! You were with him and you didn't answer my phone" Oppa says to Sara she rolls her eyes and says "can y'all just like fucking calm down u guys gave me a heart attack" we all sit down on the couch when eunwoo breaks the silence "Taehyung,Ari and Sara we are sorry for what ever happened in the past...." Sara sighs and says with a cold look "I don't know about forgiving you but I still see you as a friend soobin...." He lightly  smiles and asks "so how have you been" "We four got married" Oppa says while smiling "Oh really??"

Flashback

I was sitting infront of a mirror while someone dresses me up I smiled finally after years the day is here. In this world destiny has its own way to mess with people. If it's meant to be it will be . I smile and walk down the aisle with Sara and her dad smiling  both of us in wedding  dresses with our about to be husbands looking at us from the stage.