071

casey

"baby."

"hm?"

"come put sunscreen on. right now." i told billie.

"i'm fine." she waved me off.

"bil, you're literally white as paper. you're gonna get burnt and then you're gonna look like a fucking tomato." i deadpanned.

"are you saying that you wouldn't love me if i looked like a tomato?" she raised a brow.

"no, but sunburns are painful! it'll hurt to cuddle if you're sunburnt." i defended.

that was all it took for her to let me put sunscreen on her.

once we both had sunscreen on, she took my hand and ran to the water. i giggled as she did.

once we were in the water, she swam close to me. she draped her arms over my shoulders and smiled at me.

"you're so pretty." she murmured.

"stoppp," i blushed as i buried my head into her neck. "i'm not even wearing any makeup."

"okay, and?" she scoffed. "you're pretty with and without makeup. fuck outta here. you look adorable without makeup."

i smiled against her neck before placing a kiss to it. "i love you."

"i love you too." she grinned.

we swam around for a bit. i stepped back from her some.

"come here." i told her.

billie started coming towards me, but then stopped. "oh, shit, i can't even touch there." she laughed.

"haha, shorty," i teased. "i can still touch where i'm at."

"i get it; your tall." she playfully rolled her eyes.

i laughed before holding my arms out. "c'mere. i gotchu."

she swam into my arms. she wrapped her legs around my waist, and i hooked my arms around her.

"hi." she giggled as she rested her forehead on mine.

"hi." i giggled too.

she pressed her lips to mine as she cupped my cheeks. i kissed her back.

i wish i could stay in this moment forever.

\|/

a/n i love them sm

thoughts?

predictions?