Who's the pink haired hottie?

Nanami  and Nakano went back and forth on the music that played during their ride. "Hey! Go back, I love that song," Nakano whined.  "Remember who is in the front seat here," Nanami said. Akari-san chuckled at their interaction. As the car approached the school, the black haired girl looked out her window in awe. She was impressed by the trees, the mountains, and the traditional looking buildings—something she took for granted living and working in the city.

"This is where I'll be living and training?" The girl asked, heading poking in between the two blondes. She was expecting something more like a military base.

"Yes," replied Nanami. "Here's where you will train to become a jujutsu sorcerer. Now please, sit back until we get there." Nakano stuck her tongue out at Nanami through the rear view mirror.

The girl still hadn't fully grasped what that meant for her, but she was curious nonetheless. As the car pulled up in front of the school, she saw a few figures from a distance—and what looked like combat training of some sort. Was that a panda?! Nakano squinted to make sure of what she saw. She was relieved that they didn't notice her coming out of the car, she wasn't ready to meet everybody just yet.

Akari pulled out Nakano's belongings from the car. "Akari-san can take your things to your room. Before you get settled, I want you to meet our school's doctor, Shoko Ieiri—you will be working closely with her from now on."  Nakano looked at Akari and bowed in gratitude. She followed her mentor into the building.

"Shoko-san, I'd like you to meet your protoge and soon to be student at Jujutsu High, Nakano-san."

Nanami gestures his hand towards me. As she walked in to greet the doctor, Nakano looks up—eyes freeze at the beautiful shirtless boy on the examination table.

"He—llo, pleased to meet you," Nakano says as she tries to play it off. She realizes that Shoko is also joined by a man with what seems like a blindfold and platinum blonde hair and another man with dark hair, glasses, and a suit.

"Nanami has briefed me about you and this place. I hope to learn a lot here," Nakano continued as she brought her smile towards the pink-haired beauty.

"I'm sorry, I don't think you've met everyone else. This is Gojo Satoru, special grade jujutsu sorcerer and one of the instructors at the school. And this is Kiyotaka Ijichi, the school's Assistant Director."

Nakano greeted everyone when Gojo asked unabashedly, "Your last name is so interesting! It's not Japanese is it?" Nanami grimaced at the man's lack of filter. She was also annoyed by the blindfolded man's approach, but gave him the benefit of the doubt.

Catching the tension between the two blondes and always prepared to explain her "otherness," politely replied: "You're right, Gojo-sensei! My mother married an American soldier, which also explains the way I look." She motioned to herself, hoping they wouldn't ask any more questions. She tried not to look, but could feel the hot boy staring at her.

After her short biography, everyone in the room's curiosity seemed somewhat satisfied. It was no surprise that every time Nakano entered the room, she was different from everyone else: her curly hair and deep brown skin said it all. However, seeing the mix of characters in the room, it seemed less intense here.

"I'm sorry I didn't get your name?" Nakano asked the only person whose attention she really wanted. When she turned to him, the pink haired boy was putting a shirt over what Nakano noticed was his impeccable physique. She tried her hardest not to stare at his abs.

"I'm Yuji Itadori, nice to meet you!" the pink haired hottie replied, with just about everything on his face smiling. Nokano couldn't help but return the smile at that warm face. For a split second, no one was in the room but them.

Nanami politely cleared his throat and asked: "Shoko, I assume I can leave Nakano in your hands? Gojo, can we talk in private? I guess it makes sense if you come along too, Kiyotaka."

Shoko nodded and waved Nakano over to her. "Yes, I'll personally see that Nakano gets settled in. And Yuji, I'll need you to come take some tests at some point. Maybe after the goodwill event?" Yuji nodded as he kicked off the examination table.

"Nooooo, can't it wait?! I want to get to know the new recruit and see what she's made of in terms of reverse cursed energy," Gojo whined at Nanami. Nakano got a sense that he was used to getting his way a lot by the way Kiyotaka and Nanami tensed their jaw.

"Alright, alright. Yuji, you might as well come along too. You will be shadowing Nanami you as part of your training."

"That's really cool. That you can heal others," the pink haired boy told Nakano. As Yuji walked toward the others by the door, he turned to look at Nakano one last time and said: "It was nice to meet you, see you around!"

Nakano was going to make sure of it.

"Yeah, let's hang out. I'll give you my number?"she suggested nonchalantly as she stuck her phone out. Yuji's cheeks slightly flushed but he matched her energy as he grabbed her phone and added his number in.

"Cool. See ya, around Yuji," Nakano said. She was a confident girl, but even this was pretty bold of her to do. As Yuji turned the corner with the gentlemen, he heard Gojo make some sort of comment, but sounded like he was teasing Yuji. Nakano caught herself cheesing so hard looking at his number.

"Nakano, before we start there's something I need to ask of you."

Nakano turns to Shoko, "Yeah you name it!" She felt like she could agree to just about anything right now.

"Long story short, the instructors have asked to keep Yuji as a secret. Besides the people who were in the room, no one is to know that Yuji is alive until the goodwill event, a few months from now."

Nakano had so many questions, but was also trying to figure out how she was going to see Yuji between now and then. "Yes, I understand. It will not leave this room."

Shoko smiled appreciatively. "Besides, we will be mostly working together in this room and you're still not ready to join the others at the tournament. You'll probably meet them later."

Nokano tried her best not to look crestfallen. She was going to find a way to see Yuji again.