First time

🍋🍋🍋

Note: Further down the chapter (Nakano/Sukuna) there will be dubious consent, blacking out. I've also flagged closer to the scene for those who want to skip ahead!

Nakano overheard the details of what took place at the school exchange event and how the students were trapped by special grade curses. The Tokyo students, along with Todo from Kyoto were able to hold it down before Gojo swept in. There were some details Nakano couldn't understand, something about someone breaking into a hidden vault and items missing.

It was a long day at the school clinic. Shoko did a lot of the heavy lifting, healing the more badly injured students: Inumaki, who was bleeding out of his mouth. Megumi had to get a tree trunk amputated from his torso. The rest were scuffed up with a few cuts and fractures, Shoko leaving Maki, Todo, and Panda for Nokano to heal. She had hoped to see Yuji, but he didn't show.

While fixing up Todo, Nokano asked, "Hey, how is Yuji? Did he make it out okay?" Todo went on a rant about how his "brother" was unstoppable and how they went to junior high together, blasé, blasé. Then, he made a point to judge her on her looks. " You have a great ass, but you're too short for my brother," he said, sizing her up. "That's harassment, Todo." Nakano walked away from him. That fucker. Nakano was not a fan of his, but kept it amicable after learning she was thankful to him for helping Yuji.

Neither Nobara nor Megumi knew what happened to Yuji. Not wanting to bring attention in asking around for her school crush, Nakano decided she would wait until the staff meeting.

"What about Yuji, is he okay?" Nakano interrupted, that's all she really came here to find out. Decorum went out the door as she lost her patience. The faculty, stunned by her bold interjection, stood silent until Gojo stepped in, in his usual jovial tone. "Yuji is just fine, in fact he practically was the reason the rest weren't killed!" Nakano felt her chest become lighter. He's okay. He's safe. She was so happy from the news, that she gave Gojo the biggest hug before excusing herself and leaving the room.

At that point, she didn't care about hiding the fact that she cared about Yuji. Nakano made it a point to see him that night.

NM: hey. wyd?

...IY: Hello! Just waking up. Wbu?

NM: Just finishing up here with Shoko-sensei. Can I come see you?

Nakano stared at the screen, anxiously waiting for his reply. After a few minutes, Yuji responded:

IY: Sure! Come over :-)

Nakano wasted no time— she had her overnight tote bag ready and prepped herself earlier that day. She was exfoliated, moisturized, smelling like an offering for the gods. Wanting to keep the look understated but cute, Nakano opted for a navy tennis skirt, her grey JJH shirt, and her crisp white sneakers. Her hair was loose and voluminous, and she was rocking the "no makeup" makeup look. She stuffed some snacks and a bottle of wine into her bag before she made her way across the school grounds.

Tonight is the night, I'm going to show him how I feel, she told herself in the hopes it would manifest.

Yuji heard a gentle rapping on the door. When he slid the door open, Nakano appeared with his favorite snacks in hand, looking radiant as ever. "Hey, Yuji. I hope it's not too late for a snack?" Yuji wondered what she meant by that. She proceeded to hand him a bag of chips and walked into his room.

"Not at all, make yourself comfortable," Yuji replied, followed by the warmest of smiles. Ugh this boy! Nakano thought to herself as she turned to face him. His room was so tidy. Skin glistening, she could tell he had just gotten out of the shower—his hair was still wet and the bathroom doorway was still sizzling with steam. He was also sporting a t- shirt with his JJH athletic shorts, which showed off his strong, muscular legs. He is so hot, even when he's not trying. She walked towards him and reached up for his cheek, grazing the bandage covering it. Yuji blushed at the touch.