𝟬𝟬𝟯: don't fall for the straights

i think i've seen this film beforeand i didn't like the ending

and i didn't like the ending

i think i've seen this film beforeand i didn't like the ending

"GOSSIP GIRL IS BACK?"

Every turn, every hallway that Eva walked down, there was a whisper of the return of Constance's drama blog. It was inescapable, and by the end of the day, everyone knew. Gossip Girl's followers skyrocketed, its comments being flooded with questions.

Gossip Girl never left, this Eva knew. It was too big of a platform to really disappear, even after its founder shut it down. Someone else took it over but kept it in the shadows, never making a post or an appearance. Gossip Girl was collecting receipts, drama, scandal, waiting for the perfect time to recrudesce fully.

Eva suspected that Gossip Girl had something on Zoya Lott, otherwise it wouldn't have posted. Although she was curious, she thought that she'd give Zoya some time to tell people herself, and if she doesn't, then there's a reason for it.

That's not a sentiment that everyone in the group shared, though.

"What if at her old school, she like, killed somebody," whispered Luna, Monet nodding in agreement.

"That's preposterous," a scoff escaped Julien's lips. "You don't even know her, how can you make assumptions so soon?"

A fake cough escaped Max's lips. "And you know her better than we do, apparently."

"No, that's not what I'm saying." Julien adjusted her skirt, sitting closer to the edge of the top of the table they were all sitting at. "I just think we should give her a fair chance before we assume she's a murderer, that's all."

"I agree," Obie nodded. "For all we know, she could be super nice."

"Or she could be a murderer," added Audrey, her hands folded over her legs.

"What are the chances of that being the case?" defended Julien. She directed her gaze to Eva, her brown eyes boring into Eva's blue ones. "Come on, E, you agree with me, right?"

Eva groaned, running her hands through her hair. "I don't know. We don't know anything about her, but when I talked to her earlier, she seemed nice."