Chapter 3

The ghost of Boobeard was getting closer by the second.

"Stop helping the Johnsons and get lost!!!" Boobeard snarls

Velma noticed something nearby.

"Jinkies!" Velma exclaimed. "A pulley! And a wire!"

Velma grabbed the pulley and hooks it onto the wire, holding on tightly.

"Everyone grab on!" Velma says

Fred and Daphne wasted no time.

"Shaggy, Scooby, Mr. Boo, let's go!!" Daphne called out

The three were a bit paralyzed with fear from Boobeard.

"Boo, ya scurvy-dogs! Boo!!!!" Boobeard spoke

"YIIIIIE!" The three all yelped

The three bolted off, ending up bumping right into the others, sending them shooting down the wire on the pulley. They crashed into the tree and fell into the bush, the bush breaking their fall.

Boobeard cackled before pulling out his own pulley and going down the wire. At the sight of the ghostly pirate captain coming down the wire, Scooby got up to take off running, shaking the wire. The shaking was enough to disc connect Boobeard's pulley and send hims hooting down, crashing through the cellar hatch.

"Good going, Scoob!" Daphne cheered

Scooby poked his head out of another bush and spat out some leaves and says, "RThank you."

"Like, you heard the ghost!" Shaggy comments as Velma took a picture of the wire system they used to escape. "Let's quit this case and split!!"

"What's going on out here?" Mr. Johnson comments as he and Mrs. Johnson walked out

"What's all the racket?" Jack asks as he ran over

"I thought we told you kids we didn't want you snooping around here." Mrs. Johnson says

Velma pulls out all the clue photos.

"But look at all these clues we found, Mr. and Mrs. Johnson." Velma comments

Mr. Johnson looked at all the photos Velma handed them.

"Well, i'll be." Mr. Johnson comments. "You mean that ghost might not be real?"

"Apparently so." Velma responds

That's when a small purple limo-like car arrived and out of it's back stepped ms. Spelling, a restaurant developer. She then bolts over to the Johnsons.

"So you're finally selling your house. It's about time." Ms. Spelling comments. "How much do you want?"

"Who are you?" Daphne questions

"I am Ms. Spelling, the owner of the finest restaurants in Coolsville and all of Kalos." Ms. Spelling responds

That's when a larger limo, larger in length and width, pulled up and out of it stepped Mr. O'Greazy, another restaurant developer.

Mr. O'Greazy is an obese, middle-aged Caucasian male, who has lost the hair off the top of his head, while the rest of it is brown. He has flies swarming around his head.

"Howdy, folks." Mr. O'Greazy says, walking over. "O'Greazy's the name, fast fast food's the game."

 He then pulled out what looked like a bucket of chlli and says, "Have yourselves a nice Bucket o' Chili."

Shaggy adn Scooby took one look adn even they were disgusted. They ate some pretty weird food combos, but would never eat anything like O'Greazy's chili.