Chapter 4

Later, at the guest house after the gang had gotten into their normal clothes and out of their Halloween costumes, Fred knocked on the door. Jack walks over and opens the door.

"Jack, did you hear the good news?" Daphne asks

"No." Jack responds. "What is it?"

"The Johnsons decided they don't have to sell the house after all." Daphne stated

"Oh that-that's great!" Jack comments. "how did they do it?"

Fred and the girls stepped to the side.

"They hired 'No-Ghost', the expert ghost exterminators." Fred comments

Shaggy and Scooby stepped over in a couple of disguises.

"RExcuse me." Scooby says as him and Shaggy walked in and set up a magnet machine

"Hey, that's just a magnet!" Jack comments

"That's right." Daphne stated. "Ghosts just HATE magnets."

"They do?" Jack asks, confused

"See for yourself." Fred adds

Shaggy aimed the magnet at a wall and Scooby flicks it on. Mr. Boo appeared thorough the wall.

"Oh me, oh my, us ghosts just hate magnets!" Mr. Boo comments as he flew out the window. "Help! Help!!"

Fred shoved Jack out of the guest house.

"You better stay out of their way. We'll call you when they're finished!" Fred comments as he ran back into the guest house, Daphne shutting the door

Daphne chuckled a little and says, "Did you see the look on his face?"

Scooby snickered and nodded. That's when Boobeard appeared in the window, snarling.

"Avast, ye swabs! Boo!!!!" Boobeard snarls

Scooby and Shaggy ditched their disguises and headed for the door.

"LIKE, WAIT FOR ME!!!!" Shaggy yelped as he tried to follow Scooby

Boobeard hopped in through the window and says, "Argh, I ain't afraid of no magnet, ya landlubbers!"

Scooby tried to run out the door with the magnet machine, but it was still on and started drawing itself towards the ghostly pirate that stood in the guest house, Scooby getting launched through the yard and into a bush as the magnet dis connected from the machine and launched at the ghost, pinning him to a wall.

"LET ME GO, YA SCURVY DOGS!!!!" Boobeard snaps

Everyone cheered as Scooby walked back over, Mr. Boo poking his head through the floor.

"You saved my home." Mr. Boo comments

"RAww shucks, it was nothing." Scooby responds

Later, back on the porch, the cops had arrived and the ghost was still stuck in the magnet as Mr. and Mrs. Johnson stepped onto the porch.

"Thanks to you kids, we won't have to sell our house." Mrs. Johnson comments

"But who's the ghost?" Mr. Johnson asks

"Let's review the suspects, shall we?" Fred comments. "Suspect #1, Mr. O'Greazy. Suspect #2, Ms. Spelling. Suspect #3..."

Fred had gone through several upon several people, none of which after Mr. O'Greazy and Ms. Spelling had anything to do with the case, everyone yawning a little.

"Freddy, but who's the ghost?????" Daphne comments

"I don't know, but there's sure a lot of suspects." Fred says

"Actually, it's quite simple." Velma says. "First, we discovered that Boobeard's ghost wasn't real."

"Yeah." Daphne comments. "A real ghost wouldn't need wires to fly."

"I can vouch for that." Mr. Boo comments

"Then we found some blueprints in the hidden room." Velma says, showing the blueprints in question to the Johnsons

The Johnsons looked at the blueprints.

"Hey, those aren't plans for a restaurant!" Mrs. Johnson comments

"Exactly." Velma comments. "That's why Boobeard just couldn't be O'Greazy OR Spelling."

"But, like, what about the gum the ghost dropped? And that Bucket o' Fries we found by the secret tunnel?" Shaggy asks

"The gum was just a crazy coincidence." Velma says. "And the Bucket o' Fries was planted there to frame O'Greazy."

Velma and Scooby walked over to Boobeard.

"You see, Boobeard is really none other than...." Velma starts

Scooby grabbed the mask of Boobeard and pulled it off, revealing Boobeard to be none other than.....

"...Jack." Velma finished

"Reah." Scooby comments

Everyone but Velma and Scooby was somewhat shocked about who the ghost of Boobeard really was.

"That's right! I spent years being nice to these two geezers waiting for my chance!!" Jack snapped, taking about the Johnsons. "I couldn't WAIT for them to move out! So, I decided to scare them out."

"I get it!" Daphne says. "Jack knew this land was worth lots of money!"

"He also knew that the Johnsons would never sell to someone who would tear down the trees and park." Velma added

"Like, they thought you were gonna take care of the trees, but you were only going to care for the ones that weren't in your way." Shaggy stated

"Egh, who cares about the stupid trees??!???" Jack snapped. "I was gonna make millions! And I woulda gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you pesky kids and that Yamper!"

The cops cuffed Jack after removing the magnets and walked Jack towards a police car.

"Come on, buddy, let's go." The female cop comments

Daphne walked over to Mr. Boo and says, "I still don't know if I really believe in ghosts, but i'm sure glad you're okay."

Daphne gave Mr. Boo a kiss on the cheek before walking over to the others.

"Thanks a million, kids." Mr. Boo says. "Why, if it wasn't for good friends like you, i'd be-"

"Like, we know. "Poof'." Shaggy intercepts

"That's right." Mr. Boo comments with a nod before going over to Scooby. "But most of all, i'd like to thank a Yamper named-"

Scooby gave Mr. Boo a lick on the face before the both of them cheer, "Scooby-Dooby-Doo!!!"

The two both smiled brightly as they looked at the audience, Scooby giving a wink.

THE END