The Beginning of a Cute Reign

Dream glared harshly "NIGHTMARE!! STOP YOUR SENSELESS FIGHTING!!"
Nightmare growled angrily as he slashed dream with his tentecals "I will NOT!!!" he roared out.

Blue has snuck up behind him, dream snarled and held his bow "if you dont- I will be FORCED to use a golden apple!!" Nightmare laughed at his brothers words in annoyance "Yeah! Right! What's a golden apple gonna-" before killer or cross could warn him he had already hitten down on a golden apple blue had shoved into his mouth.
Hesitantly and regretfully, nightmare swallowed the horrid thing and passed out, the world turned black and hazy.

                ****************

Night slowly regained concessness and his vision returned, he looked around doubtfully, he was in his room??

He slowly sat up, he looked at his hand, it wasnt covered in black horrible goop! He was taken aback for a moment and paused, he patted himself down and realized that he wasn't covered in horrible goop!! He smiled happily, he got up and ran to his mirror, his legs had been asleep, he fell but picked himself back up again, he noticed he wasnt himself, he... he was a child again!

He groaned, his head still hurt, he whimpered softly. He noticed himself calling for killer. Killer heard the little ones cry and ran in "Boss your okay!!"

Night turned to him with big eyes, tears streaming down like waterfalls cascading down his chin.

Killer picked him up and vrushed his tears away "awe boss-" "n-no! Night!" He bapped killer. Killer laughed softly "okay okay " he gently kissed his forehead and laid him back in bed "I'll get you something to eat"

Night nodded, horror and cross walked in "night!!!" Cross hugged hum tight, horror held him close to his chest "horror!! Crossy!!" Night cried happily "I missed you both!!!"

Tears ran down his face as he kept hugging them tightly.
Horror gently picked him up and kissed his forehead.

Night slowly yawned and fell back asleep.