Park Day

The morning had started off with cross coming in and waking Night for the day.

Night grumbled softly "nuuu I dun wanna wake uppppppp" he droned, cross smiled "well, we're planning on going to the park but I guess if you dont wanna wake up-" with the mention of the park, night sat up and wiggled into his day clothes.

Night brushes his teeth and washed his face, he wiggled into the kitchen "Brekkies!!" Night bapped the table excitedly.

Killer chuckled "excited arent we?" Night nodded rapidly "Yeah!! Mama says we're going to the park!!!" He rocked in his seat happily.

Dusk gently feed him the ceral "well kiddo, your gonna have to eat ALL your ceral so you can play-" night grinned as he wolfed down all his ceral ":D!" Dusk clapped "good job baby!" Dusk kissed his forehead.

Night ran off to grab his bunny, horror followed him happily, night smiled happily as he patted horrors head like a dog.

Horror wagged his bone tail happily and kept following him.

Night blepped happily as they all walked down the street to the park, night ran up the metal stairs and slid down the plastic slide.

He jumped from monkey bar to monkey bar, he was happy, dusk watched as he watched his child.

Cross smiles and gently tapped his shoulder. "Hey dusk-" dusk paused "? Yes cross?-" he diverted his attention from night for a second.

"We found another case you might be interested in-"
Dusk was pulled into immediant interest "oh?" He egged cross on for more details, "yeah! Another case, in swapfell-" dusk glared and sighed, he turned back to night "we'll go when the sun goes down, when Nights asleep."

Cross nodded softly.

Night ran back to his family, it had been an hour. Killer paused "damn an hour?.... jeez time flies."

Dusk chuckled as he picked night up "I wonder what it would be like to have a daughter..." he shrugged "it'll be alright" dusk headed back to the house.