Saving a Wounded Soul

Midnight couldnt come fast enough, Night was asleep and at peace, dusk took in a breath in grinned as they got ready to storm swapfell.

"Cross, remind me what we're doing again?" Cross nodded "remember razz from the last party we went to?"

Dusk nodded softly "yeah?" Cross shifted "well dawn gave us a call and said that their was someone in swapfell who needed our or atleast your help." Dusk nodded "I'll take horror, you three stay here and watch night. This shouldnt take long."

Dusk portaled through to swapfell with horror.
Dusk thought for a moment and paused when he heard soft sniffling, he ran into the woods.

A small, wounded figure laid in a burrow under the snow, dusk gently knocked on the burrow, the figure whimpered and hid more, curling up more into the burrow as much as he could.

Dusk paused "hey. Hey it's okay." He comforted the figure, he paused as the figure caught his gaze.

Dusk smiled softly at him.

The small skeleton watched dusk closely as The taller picked him up, he held him close and took him back to the castle to heal.

Dusk held the smaller close to him as he healed any of the remaining injuries.
"W-why a-are you h-helping me?" The small skeleton asked as dusk shushed him "just rest for now-" "but-but i-" the taller took the formers chin and lifted his skull to stare into his eyes.

The smaller soon feel asleep as he was told.
Dusk watched him closely and sighed, he started healing the small skeleton. He gently pet him and yawned. A