CH 2: The Lovers

Hello to you again, humans! 

I really felt like spoiling my lovely readers a little. I know I said that I would now only update straight away on Thursday, but now! I'm updating again. Hope you will enjoy~

Here you go! The 2nd chapter!

___________________________________________

MEW'S POV...

Club Olympus. We don't actually know why we ended up here again. Usually, I and Tae would come here for a drink but it isn't exactly the mood today. We'd usually come here in a good mood, just to drink a little and then go back home and cuddle to sleep. But today it really seems different. Tae has been ignoring me since the afternoon over a stupid misunderstanding. My assistant spilled coffee on me by mistake, she was just wiping it off a little for me as an apology. Then, he entered and misunderstood the whole situation. Now, it's 8 p.m. and this jealous boyfriend of mine is still angry at me. This fucker even broke my jaw when we had reached home.

"Tae~" I pouted, leaning over to his shoulder. He gave me a bored look, "What? Why are you whining at me, go to your assistant. Maybe she can accompany you for tonight." Okay, that's it. "Why the fuck can't you just trust me!? I already told you she was just helping me clean it off and not kissing me or something!" I threw a little tantrum. "Oh, so, just to wipe off some coffee she needed to put her whole fucking cleavage on the show?" he looked away and sipped on his cocktail. "I know, she was purely trying to flirt. But, that does not mean I am so frail to be affected by someone just because they dress revealingly!" GOD! He's getting on my nerves. He huffed, "You know I don't like anyone laying hands on you except for me." I sighed and put my chin on his shoulder, "I know. I already said sorry. Can you forgive me now and not ruin the mood further, my lovely boyfriend?" He turned his face towards me and kissed my head, "Fine." I smiled as wide as I could, "Now that's my cutie boyfriend." Tae just rolled his eyes and continued at his drink.

I'm Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat, the disowned son of the Jongcheveevat Clan. I majored in music and am doing my Ph.D. right now. I graduate in a year. Apart from the studies, I also am the head of Suppasit Entertainments. It was originally Tae's but he gave it to me as he thought I might be fit for the position. He trusts me with his life but not people. He thinks that everyone just wants to steal me from him.

And this is my stupid boyfriend, Tae Darvid Kreepolerk. He is older than me by a year. We first met in university, he was my senior. We fell in love and have been together ever since. He's the owner of D. Group of companies. He has a lot on his plate. Architecture, textile, and many more things. I'm still shocked as to how he makes time for me from all those works he has.

I was casually drinking my beer when I saw something. More like, someone. Just a glance and my eyes were hooked on him. I don't know him, never even seen him ever before. I looked towards Tae to see if he was angry at me for staring at someone else for so long. But he himself was staring in the same direction I had been looking. That guy wore all black like he owned the color. His hoodie had a faint picture of some flower. His eyes were dark and shining like the night sky. His lips were plump and so luscious. His skin was softly tanned a golden shade of white. He carried himself like he ruled this place but yet seemed so not arrogant. I'm sure he's an hooke- sorry, a nymph. I don't want Kao to be pissed because of me. In fact, I like how Kao respects everyone that works for him . Some places exploit their workers like anything but he's always respectful to his employees. That really makes the atmosphere here much better than the other clubs.

Anyway, back to that beautiful man. I'm sure he's a nymph because he received that boy he's eating with right now from the entrance. Moreover, his aura screams his sass and flirty nature. But at the same time, he looks so fragile and timid to look at. His eyes have a soft touch to them. Even his skin looks softer than cotton just by a sight. He was talking to that boy about something and ruffled his hair. I don't know why but that gesture of his made my blood boil. Why the hell did my heartache at that sight?