Ch 18

Unedited. Smut ahead.
_____________________

TAE'S POV…

I knew this day would come. And I knew I would always be ready for it whilst still not fully prepared.

Mew's words dropped on me like a bomb that I clearly did not see coming. But that doesn't stop me from being excited about it either.  Seriously, what the heck is wrong with me?

I texted both of them to not wait up for me and just start because I don't know how long I will take to prepare myself… physically, too, but mainly my mind. I do not want to be a killjoy to them.
Entering the bathroom in this guest room, I shed all of my clothes off my body and stood under the shower.

Sucking onto my fingers, I coughed. It's been long since we did anything of this sort. I rested my right hand on the glass wall and reached the left one to my behind, locating my hole.

AUTHOR'S POV…

While Tae was busy preparing himself for what was coming his way, his two husbands sat in their room, clad in comfortable bathrobes.

"Does he have kinks as a bottom?" Kana asked, leaning onto Mew and claiming his lips. Mew let out a little laugh, recollecting the old memories. "He does. He's into groping and likes it rough. Spanking, choking, harsh grips, hair grabbing  and when really drunk he likes being tied as well. But that rarely happens. He also likes to go on until he passes out, and of course, his praise kink." "Wow… I don't know if I am surprised or not. The first time I saw you both, I thought I'd never get to top again. And then Tae turns out to be a switch… Weird," Kana chuckled, filling three goblets with champagne. He could not remember when was the last time they had alcohol. The day he found out about their twins, he had shunned himself away from the vile liquid. He was ready to give up on the most precious of things in his life if it was for the sake of his children.

"As a top and as a bottom, he is too different and dynamic." Mew sighed and stretched his arms, capturing Kana in his embrace. "I still can't believe I have two such sexy and gorgeous husbands. You both and our babies are literally my whole damn world. I can't live a day with a single one of you not in it."

"Cheezy!" Kana straddled on top of him and kissed him sweetly on the lips. They devoured each other at a soft pace. Mew held Kana by his waist and kneaded his soft skin from over the fabric of the bathrobe and pulled him closer. They could feel the need of air but the taste was just too addictive to give a single fuck about it.

They were only interrupted by the clicking and shutting sound of the door.

Mew let go of Kana and they turned around to look at Tae standing in front of the door, looking at them with nervous eyes. He gulped when he saw his husbands stand up and walk to him. Reasonlessly, Tae was unable to move. He stood there like a statue and let the two have their way with him.

"Who knew Darvid Kreepolerk can look like a scared little puppy," Kana bit on his ear, whispering seductively. Tae shuddered a breath when Mew traced his jaw with wet kisses.

Humming along, Mew ran his fingers down the statue's abs. "So submissive today, huh mister?"

"I can feel both your erections. So just take me already. I prepared myself." Tae whined in soft whispers, climbing onto Mew who took him to the bed. "But what if we wanna play a little?" Kana made a sulking face, pouting his lips and staring at Tae with puppy eyes. Tae looked at the two with innocent eyes as if he did not know what they were upto.

"I just wanna eat you up!" Kana growled and turned Tae to face Mew who sat behind him. Tae straddled on top of Mew and Kana began his work.
Mew unbuckled Tae's robe and Kana pulled it off for him, finding the man in between them in his complete nakedity.