Introduction

~AN: Hi babes! This is my very first story, I hope you like it as much as I do! Please let me know what you think, your opinion matters to me! Enjoy!~

Meet me and my family:

My name is Maria Pevensie and I am 18 years old, I am the oldest of the Pevensie siblings. You will probably have heard about them. Peter is the oldest brother, he can be a pain in the ass but that compensates all the times that he's the sweetest human being on earth. To the world, he will show no kindness but he will do everything for his family. Edmund has a horrible attitude, he expects to be treated like a grownup but he acts like a child, I love him tho with whole my heart. Susan is my younger sister, she's my best friend but we have our fights now and then. Lucy is the youngest of us, she's the sweetest and purest human being that you'll ever meet.

Background:

During the first world war my siblings were sent to a professor's mansion in order to flee the war, I on the other hand refused to flee. I wanted to work in a field hospital, even tough I was 18 years old, I wanted to contribute and save the lives of those who risked their lives to give back our freedom. After a lot of fights with my mom I eventually persuaded her to let me go. She knew it was no use fighting me because I would go after all without her permission. When I left for the war I gave Peter the responsibility to look after my siblings and keep them safe. During the war I learned a lot about the human body and how to heal it, it became a passion.

 I risked my life several times trying to save a soldier on the battle field but it was worth it. When the war ended I looked forward to going home and seeing my siblings again, I missed them a lot and that's the understatement of the century. When I got back home I was being overwhelmed by their hugs and kisses , they acted like they didn't see me for ages. After some time, they began telling me stories about some place called Narnia and a big angry cat who saved them. I asked Peter what he did to get them acting so insane but he just confirmed everything, why were they acting so strange?! In this life there are two things that matter to me the most: One, my passion for healing people. Two, my now crackhead family.