a new adventure

I woke up panicking about what happened before I was unconscious, I sat up straight and began hyperventilating and crying. Suddenly two firm hands grabbed my shoulders and without looking I punched him in the nose "Ow, I expected you to be happier to see me." the person chuckled, when I turned around to look to who these hands belonged, I felt a wave of guilt hit me, it was Caspian! "Cas-wai-what?" I cried as I fell on my knees "Hey hey, calm down, it's alright. You're safe now!" Caspian comforted me as he cupped my face. "Oh god, did I hurt you?" "No, don't worry about it! I've should have known better than to sneak up on you." "I thought I would never see you again," I said, now heavily sobbing. "It's okay princess, we're safe. I'm not going anywhere!" "Please never leave me again!" "I won't, promise." "Okay," I said as I putted my head onto his shoulder, he pulled me in a hug and I automatically started crying again. "It's okay, let it all out". I cried for another hour and eventually fell asleep in his arms, I was exhausted. When I woke up I felt that I was still laying in Caspian's arms, "Don't we have duties to fulfil my king?" I chuckled. "There's that laugh that I love the most in the world. How do you feel?" "Mentally, much better. Physically, very sore and beaten up but already a bit better." "I'm happy to hear that. What would you like to do my queen?" "Firstly I want to shower and put on some fresh clothes, these have bloodstains all over them." "Sure, let's get you cleaned up!" We both got up and Caspian helped me wash and put on some fresh clothes, when I looked in the mirror I was shocked, I looked awful. I looked at my arms as I remembered the carvings, when I saw them I instantly began crying again. The one-arm said 'Murderer' and the other one said 'queen' but crossed out, I don't know why but I began seeing them as a strength instead of a weakness. They resemble the things that I've been through, this experience will make me stronger. I wiped my tears away and smiled, Caspian looked at me with a confused expression. "I look pretty badass with them and besides this-" I said holding my arms up "this resembles my strength and will to live. I will survive anything." "See, this is why I love you! You're stronger than anyone can imagine and you're the most badass woman I know!" he said laughing as he pulled me in a hug. "What's our next adventure?" I chuckled. "You tell me, my queen." "Well my king, remember when you told me about these lords that were close friends of your father?" "Yeah, I remember." "What if we went to search them?" "Really?" "I mean, why not? In these years that we've been ruling we made peace across whole Narnia, so let's search these lords!" "God, I love you!" Caspian yelled as he picked me up and hugged me so tightly that I was almost suffocating. "Perfect, we've found our new adventure!" and so we began searching for information on the location of the lords.