♠•Nice Damian•♠

I forgot how old he was when he first appeared in Son Of Batman but lets say he's 10
——_————_—
Damian pov:
Im waiting mother to introduce me to my father . Before we got to Gotham mother gave me a hard and very important mission that will be longer that any other  , and its to kill all the bat family members .To be honest i just wanted to see my father but now i need to get close to him and the family members just murder them , its gonna be the best to not get attached to any of them even father .

Talia pov:
We had a great plan , we just need Damian to destroy the gotham crime fighters , now im going to introduce him to Bruce and the plan will start today but will finish surely not tomorrow or even next month ."Meet your son ,Damian " i said while Damian got from dark to stand still but shy , his acting skills are the best .

Dami pov :
Mother think im acting right now but actually im a little embarrassed but somehow i could walk to look at my father face to face .i saw how he glanced at mother when she announced about me . Who would be happy to have a child with her ? No one - I'm pretty sure .

Batman pov :
"Meet your son , Damian " i was surprised but i just glared at her ,then a little boy come he looked like he was 7 tiny and small but i knew there something behind it because he was raised by Talia and league . He slowly approached me and looked at me . Green eyes just like his mother "you're taller than i thought "
I was to comment too about his  height but Talia interrupted " what you think about him living with you ?" I know thats not a question " he will stay with me , im taking him , so Damian say goodbye to you're mother "

Damian pov :
Its the best of my life i got out of league and away from mother . I broke all the cameras and little gadgets because of course im not doing this stupid plan . We got out father leading me to 'batmobile' how he call that in a awkward silence but when we got only two steps he called me " Damian" of course he would be suspicious of little boy just appeared and 'im your son you didn't knew about '  "yes , father " "are you okay " his voice  was softer but still cold at the same time
Bruce pov:
I asked that because Talia can't be here and pretty sure he's a tool his mother is using all his life "of course im fine father" im sure he's not but it's not the time to ask that , its still the first day we met .
"Okay then get in batmobile " he stayed silent but did what i told him more like he was scared maybe he was trained to obey every little command in silent

Damian pov:
I stayed silent and just did what he asked me because im too excited .while father was driving he asked some basic questions like "how old are you - when is you're birthday" i saw how he called somone named Alfred , from the Voice i knew that was a man older 60 for sure .
"You will meet my other children , they are adopted but im sure that wont get in the way for you to get along " i will have siblings 😄 " im sure will get along father"my face its calm because i need to keep my emotions on hold , thats how i was raised .
———_————_———
Still Dami pov :
Fuck being a emotionless tool . I thought as i was already in a cave , we got out of bATmObiLe as man was waiting for us. Im pretty sure he's a butler and the man father was talking to in the batmobile .
"Greetings master Damian , my name is Alfred Pennyworth its nice meeting you " he's nice " its nice meeting you too , Pennyworth " i said with a slight smile , he looked so nice . The cave it's a interesting place but all i want is a cup of tea "Alfred please led damian to his room" said father without looking at us he was looking at some files of criminals not interested so I don't care .we got out of cave and now were in a big mansion tf  this mansion is bigger that my mother plans about me . While Pennyworth was walking sometimes he stopped and told me about everything , a little tour about a big mansion yay. We got to my room i thought it would be dark or something like this but the room was so good looking in dark green colours but with lights green too , a TV , big bed "can you make me tea Pennyworth , I want to relax a bit , today its big day for me "
I know he is a good person just by his voice i knew he is someone better than any in league "sure master Damian "he left after he said that . I got something more comfortable clothes just a oversized shirt and some shorts that shirt barely covered , its comfy i like it .
Im sitting in bed watching animated animals ,sound like my dreams come true because all my life i wanted to live like a normal child .

Dick Grayson pov :
Bruce called me even if i was supposed to be home resting . Its something important if he call and not just text but for bruce everything is important and pretty lazy to guess what's that because im already at the door i was greeted by Alfred we talked a little then i was already at batcave . Bruce was in the chair in his suit looking at the floor like he saw mona lisa there , thats kinda weird why would always calm bruce act like that its surely important " so B what  you wanted to tell me ? " I said with my hands on my hips "you have another sibling" "oh , okay ..wait WHAT !" Another kid in batfam thats crazy " how many kids you need to adopt to be satisfied ?" I asked bruce he looked straight in my eyes and " he's my blood son" one - i have another younger brother yahoo but two - there blood related , thats new " so what's his name ?" I said with a smile exited to meet  him "Damian Al Ghul " " Damian a cute nam-AL GHUL !" Tf no words just emotions " his mother is Talia " now i understand the floor looked so pretty today .
———_———_——im tired as fuck 👍
1 week after dami started living with his father and Even talked to grayson. Tim was at a mission this whole week while Jason was being Jason and was staying at his safes houses to avoid bruce so he didn't knew he got a new family member.
Tim pov:
A whole week without coffee ,its like a bee without flowers so i need coffee , all i think its coffee im happy im home and other stuff im going straight to kitchen .
When i entered i saw a little boy with black hair and green eyes reading a book and drinking tea okay......who he tf he is but before i could say anything he got up " hello , you must be Tim , im damian "I saw a slight smile "nice meeting you damian , may i know what are you doing here " im feeling dumb " im living here , a week ago i got here"so he's my little brother because why would a child even do here "Bruce adopted another child ,he seriously should stop " i said in a low voice but im sure he heard me " actually he's my biological father "   

After talking about information we know
" Well then ...welcome to the family Damian " i said smiling at him and watched as he tried to hide his face in his small hands , he's pretty shy for an Al Ghul ." So what were you reading before i came ? "

Some time skip (◍•ᴗ•◍)

Jason todd pov :
Well that was a tough night because a big bitch named Bruce a.k.a Batman stopped me before i was about to kill some rats that we're totally high but still i saw how they wanted to give a eleven years boy drugs , WTF is wrong with them ? If you want to get high to it without a big company of kids you have your friends , while thinking about this i was already in batcave because why not to see replacements face that it's not like i really wanted to see him to 'see ' him , more like again to try to do some stupid shit that will get me in troubles but its not like i care . Im gonna get some beer  im sure i have some in my room so Bruce wont see it . Im still with my helmet on bc wht not ? i walked by a room and knew someone was there because the light was on but the only problem is that there usually actually never was someone only Alfred when he clean the manor . So walked in to see who is there to my surprise i see a little boy he look like he's 6 tf Bruce adopted another ugh he need to stop .he was drawing ... Me wow i have a fan "hey kid , what's your name ? " He jumped from suprise " oh im Damian ,im 10 and before you say anything im not adopted" he said with tired , i took my helmet off " nice meeting you kid Im jason , Jason Todd " he face was calm but i saw the sparks in them " if your not adopted that mea-" "im his biological son " he cut me off but still he look like mini bruce but with green eyes and tanned skin but the best he have is  Chubby cheeks , sorry dick now he's my favourite i only met him but if someone will do anything to him ill kill everyone " so what were you drawing there ?" I asked but actually knew " Red Hood " Dami said as he got his sketch book from desk to show me " so you're a fan ?" Please say yes please say yes" just look in my sketch book and you will get you're answers " he's drawing are so nice  ,he drew all of this arts with he's little hands ? I love him even more , i already said it dick but i love him more he even is a Red hood fan ." They are not that good-" " tf you just said ! These are masterpiece , they look better than me !"he turned i saw the little blush ,how cute .

"Welcome to the BatFamily damian!"
1777