Chapter one: Earth

I woke up in a alley. My H/C hair and my innocent e/c eyes felt different. I need to look at myself. They'll recognize me. I saw a broken mirror and looked in it. I thanked God. I looked totally different. I had pinkish long straight hair and I had light red eyes. I smirked and began synching where I was. Tokyo, Japan. I know a lot about this world already, for I have been watching Emilia. Crestia was dumbfounded in this world. I bought some clothes so I blended in more. I grinned and made my way to Emilia's house.

I knocked on the door. "Open." I commanded. She opened and began yelling at me. "Who do you think you are?!" Blah blah blah. "Do you want my help or not, Emilia the Hero?" I interrupted her. "Who are you? Are you from Ente Isla?" She asked me. "I am f/n. F/n l/n." I told her. "F/n the demon hunter?!" Emilia sqealed. "Yes. Call me Isha Keniki here." I told her. "Emi Yusa." She greeted me with a handshake.

"How'd you get here?" Emilia asked once we were inside. "God sent me, to help you." I told her. "Oh..." She stated. "I want to see the Devils castle." I informed her. "Yes, Isha-chan." Emilia bowed. She promised me to take me tomorrow.

Until then, we met with Crestia. She asked the same old questions. I was getting impatient. "Enough." I demanded. They both stopped. "I've been watching you... I've seen your mistakes." I informed them. "Yes, Isha-chan." They bowed. "-sama." I corrected. they looked confused. "Alone, Isha-sama. Public, Isha-chan." I instructed. "Yes, Isha-sama." They said embarrased.

I have to admit, I am grateful to them. They bought me a phone and gave me money and a place to sleep. I slept at Emilia's house. The next morning, Emilia made breakfast and we ate. Food here was so good. I thanked Emilia. We soon got ready. I was going to meet the devil... Again. But that's a different story.

I took one look at the Devils castle and was shocked. Words couldn't express what I was feeling. "I know Isha-sama. I know," she patted my shoulder. I closed my eyes for a moment, frustrated. I opened them and stared directly ahead, my red eyes squinted. The Hero noticed.

"Let's go." I said and ran up the metal stairs. I have a few powers in this world. I can have wings that are 90 inches on both sides. They're as white as snow. Also, I have a sword, ten times stronger then Emilia's. I am also very swift. I made it to the top with Emilia on my tail. It's just an expression...

Emilia knocked on the door and I heard a voice say "come in." I've never seen the devil, because my vision gets cut off when near him. Now that I'm in the same world, I can.

We walk in and I sense some magic power. Not a lot. My magic was full and they can't sense it. "Emi, who's this?" A boy with green hair and red eyes like mine asked. "This is Isha Keniki, I met her at the mall." She lied. I smiled. "Nice to meet you." I said. Again. "I'm Sadou Maou, this is Ashyia and this is Hanzo." He introduced. I smiled.

"What do you need Emi?" Hanzo-kun asked. "Nothing. Just wanted to introduce you to her," Emilia explained. "Oh. Do you want to stay for lunch?" Maou asked. "Sure." Emilia said, I nodded. I sat down and texted Emilia. "Are these the demons?" I asked her on the phone. She texted back. "Yes. Maou is Satan, Hanzo is Lucifer, and Ashyia is the Devils servant." She sent. I sighed. Hanzo, in another world, had betrayed me... He would pay...