Chapter seven: whatever

I slight,y grunted and walked a little faster. Emilia doesn't know what she's talking about.

I look at the sun and it was going down. I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Oi! Watch where you're going!" Emilia hissed. "Sorry. I'll catch up with you later." I said.

(You know how in anime, half of their face go black, that's what's happening to you).

"Uh-I...okay." She stuttered and went the opposite direction.

I followed the sunset until I was at the bay.

There was a cliff with a railing on it, so I leaned against it. I sighed and laid my head on my arms.

The water was so calm. I blinked a few times and almost fell asleep. I glanced up to the waves.

They greeted me with the soft whispers of crashing.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" A voice asked. I turned to meet a green haired boy.

"Hey there." I said. He came and leaned with me. "You okay?" He asked, turning to look at me.

"I guess..." I shrugged. "What's wrong?" He asked.

The black aura came onto my face again as I dropped my head. I felt water cloud my eyes.

"I miss them..." I sniffled. "Who?" He asked. "M-my...family." I stuttered.

By then, tears rolled down my cheeks and I was trembling.

He must've noticed because he pulled me into his arms. I started bawling. "Why!!!" I cried.

He put his hand on the back of my head and I felt his heart beating. "I'm sorry." He said.

"In your head, you might feel sad for me. But in my head, I'm dying." I stifled.

I felt guilt run through the atmosphere. He killed them. "I-i..." He stuttered.

I took a deep breath but my voice quivered. I remembered a song that i heard, so I recited it.

"But you see, it's not me, it's not my, family." I said, I decided to change the words.

"In my head, in my head... They're still fighting. With their tanks and their bombs, and their bombs and their guns. In their head, in their head, they know I'm crying." I finished.

Maou let go and looked at my bright red eyes. "I'm so so sorry." He said.

"I'm not like that anymore." He added. "Sorry won't bring them back, though." I said.

"I know." He trailed off. I looked down at the cliff. About three hundred feet.

When he wasn't looking, I quickly jumped off and began to tumble down. "Whatever," I whispered.

"it'll be over soon anyway." I added. Before I knew it, a rock hit my head, and I blacked out.

Right after I felt someone catch me.

A/N WHO DO YOU THINK CAUGHT YOU? COMMENT!!!!
Song: Zombie- The Cranberries.