What kind of god am i... ?

*Ok so i need to tell you guys a head canon of my au : tommy is able to go to the limbo and the inbetween,and any other dimension
Btw guys I'm trying to get out a part daily :) and have 100 words more than in the part before*

Tommy POV: ok now I am curries what kind of god am I ? I mean XD Is the god of the end , drista the demi god of creativity ,foolish of building and the desert, techno the Demi blood god , so what am I ? I'm gonna go ask XD he should know .

*after he arrived at XD's house*

XD: „Hi tommy. What brings you here ?"

Tommy: „ I have a question XD. What kind of god am I ? Because you are the god of the end ,techno Demi blood god ,foolish of building an the desert, drista Demi god of creativity , and since I am a god now to , what kind of god am I ?"

XD: „as sad as it sounds , you have to find out yourself."

Tommy: „how do I do that?"

XD: „ you need to teleport to the limbo and there you will find the goddes of death she should help you."

Tommy: „ok thanks XD im gonna try that see you around."

Tommy POV : why the fucking limbo ? I mean I have some great trauma from that place (this is around the time after wilburs revival) but the good part is I'm gonna be able to see Mexican dream again and schlatt ok here goes nothing

*after teleporting to the limbo*

Ok now I need to search a goddes called death shouldn't be that hard .

Death POV : I hope he will need my help to find out what kind of god he is .
I would love to see how he looks like now
(You can see how he looks like on the photo)
Tommy: „Hey you ! Are you the goddess of death ?"

Death: „ yeah I am dear what do you need?"

Tommy: „ can you tell me what kind of god I am?"

Death: „of course I can dear.
You are the god of death, chaos, discs, hate and trauma

Tommy: „ok thanks im gonna get going now i dont really like being in here. Bye Death. See you around."

Death: ,,bye tommy, see you around!"

*he teleported back *

Tommy POV: ok how about we go visit quackity in las nevadas bc I'm bored .

*guess what since I'm to lazy to write how he got there he teleported 😂*

Tommy: "Hi Q ,how you doing big Q ?"
Big Q: " good how about you man ?
Tommy: " Good ,wait Big Q who is that slimy boi in the corner ?"
Big Q: "oh that's slimecicle or Charlie."
Slime: " hello Tommyinnit from Everywhere or wait nowhere ?
Tommy: " ok that crazy but if you want to call me that then you can call me Tommyinnit from everywhere. Since I've been basically everywhere ."
Slime: " quackity from las Nevadas what are you planning on doing today ?
Big Q: " I don't know slime how about we go gamble ?"
Tommy: "ok guys I'm gonna get going now bye ."
Tommy pov: welp that was awnkward
How about I go to sleep bc it's getting late and dark

*ok thanks for reading and I'm starting school in 1 week so I probably won't post this often but I'll probably have longer parts*
Word count : 562