Chapter 14: She's Dazzling

"By the wayyyy Lucas~" I said in a singing manner

"At the banquet I saw you! Don't even try to deny it!" I teased as I wriggled my brows

He frown for a while then his face became expressionless.

"Ah that" he replied shortly,and I instantly became excited

"Yes! Yes! When the guy push you domineeringly into the wall! And tried to kiss you" I explained

He looks confused, before his face completely blackens.

"What the fu-, Y-you, Jincy!Sometimes I really want to open that head of yours to see what's going on inside! You actually thought of shameful things! " he exclaimed

Wha-!? B-but...

"But I saw it clearly!! And you even blushed! " I retorted

He sigh heavily and massage his temple.

"Jincy, you completely misunderstood everything" he said while calming his irritated mood

After awhile he explained everything. Slowly I understood everything, I was in a wrong angle that time so misunderstood.

Nazaren(The prince in another kingdom) accidentally bumped into him,and Lucas as naughty as he is,teased Nazaren so Nazaren fought and taunted him back,which hit his deepest spot(He taunted his status and his mother) and that's what I see last night which I completely misunderstood, and take note! he was not blushing ,he said he was fuming in anger that time.

It's my first time to see him helpless like this, and I can't help but to find it funny. Well he kinda deserve it,he was too annoying sometimes ya' know.

Finally at the end of his story,I burst out laughing and he just smiled helplessly.

"Hey! What are you laughing about? " asked by Emily, who just arrived amd sat besides us

"Pft nothing, It's just some random corny jokes"

"Well"she replied and look at me wierdly

We went on our proper sitting arrangement and started another of our boriiiing class.

I'm just waiting for the next class which is swordsmanship class. Im so freaking excited to flex my skills hoho. Not to brag, but I got some skills in swords.

As I watch my brother practicing at home,my interest was piqued,so I requested to join his training thus I became a little good at swordsmanship. Though it was veeeerry hard at first,I tried to survive until I got accustomed to it.

I learned how to properly grip the sword,the timing and distance,on how to point it,on how to stand firmly and on how to swing it. My brother also taught me some skills and techniques hehe.

----

...

Soooo how the heck?!

How did I end up in this situation!??

I was now holding a sword while facing the no.3 best student at swordsmanship!

" Start! " Our instructor announced

Harvey(The 3rd best student) grip his sword and launch an attack on me.

I swiftly dodge, wtf!

He tried to slash me, and I quickly block him with my sword. Our swords clashed making a clang noises. He strike again,I dodge but he quickly followed up an attack!

Huh, Im getting angrier, he was not holding himself at all! And Im a freaking lady! Ha,should I be thankful for his gender equality!?

I back out a little as I tried to remember my brother's teaching. I sidesteps out of the way of any potential counterattack and also tried to attack while still remembering it.

Stand still,watch your opponent's movement, let him attack and find an opportunity to fight back. Be cautious but not timid.

Harvey swiftly run towards my direction and swung his sword with full of force. Gotcha!

I quickly dodge his attack and made a feint, he was tricked causing him to stumbled on the ground.

I passed by him, kick him elegantly as my skirt swirls beautifully, completely pushing him unto the ground and before he can recover I stopped him with my gleaming sword facing his neck. He was on the ground looking up at me in awe.

Everyone was silent until one female student cheers and everyone followed.

After that,I offered my hand and helped him to stand up.

"Dang,you're awesome" He said with a sigh

"Looking up at you whilst the bright sun right behind you,I almost thought you're some kind of majestic hero" He added,that made me laugh so much

"Pft, do I look so Holy in your eyes? "

For the first time,I was thankful for my brother's teaching! All my efforts have finally paid off.

--

At this time...

Numerous eyes were gathered around Jincy. She was just like a blazing sun,she was so dazzling and full of surprises.

When she defeated her opponent,the huge sun was behind her,like a radiance shining from within her body. Heroic, majestic, and powerful, one cannot help but to surrender.

The more they get to know her,the more they want to dig deeper. And the more they dig deeper the more they fall and can no longer get out.

----

<3