Chapter 3: Going out

*Yawn*

"Its a new day~"I wake up veryyy early,becauseeee

I will go to supermarket,hooray!and I will go alone with my maid!my parents grant me a permission to go outside.

And I will took this opportunity to buy things such as books,and cooking ingredients.

Later I will bake cakes!and my parents will be the first one to taste my masterpiece hoho.

Cakes in ancient time weren't very popular,there are only breads and cookies.

It didn't take a long time for my maid to finish setting up and get ready to go out.

"Are you ready milady?"Rose asked

"Of coursee! Let's go!"
I was born ready! Rose just chuckled and guided me to the carriage.

My parents gave me 50 gold coins,which is already too much for a child like me,but its my first time shopping so they gave me extra coins.

As we walk I was mesmerized ,I saw many stalls!

They sell different kinds of things like hairpins,jewels,daggers and more importantly...foods!!!

First, I went to the dagger shop.

"Miss, you want to buy one?"Rose aksed

"Mmn"I nodded,while Im walking,something caught my interest

It was a sharp dagger with Violet gem on the handle,it was mysteriously beautiful!

"Oh!you have a good eyes miss!,this is the Amethyst Rosé"and looking closely at the dagger,you'll notice the roses engraved at the blade and the gem looks really shiny!

It was really beautiful up close!the shop keeper continued to talk.

"It's previous owner is known as Vio,she was one of the greatest assassin many years ago but died because of betrayal"

Oho,it started to piqued my interest.

"Oh?then why is it not yet sold?"I asked ,if its really famous why it is still there

"Because people believed that this dagger has been cursed,because some of it's previous owners died"

Tsk,duh why blame it to the poor dagger,maybe they are just unlucky or its just their skills suck.

"But dont worry young miss,I think its not true,because I believe their deaths was caused by their over confidence"
I nodded as agreement on what he said

"Yuh,they became cocky just because they have this dagger"I said,as we continued to talk

"I like your humour young miss,so you wanna buy it?"he asked

"Sure,how much?"

"For you miss,17 gold coins"woah that much,its pretty expensive,1 gold coins is equivalent to 1000 silver coins

"Miss don't be surprise,another reason why they don't buy it because its expensive,originally its 20 gold coins but because I like your attitude I discounted it" tsk,you think I'll believe that?

"10 gold coins!" I firmly stated,huh just because Im a child,doesn't mean you can scam me!

"15 gold coins,little miss this is a rare and mysterious dagger"he continued his sales talk

"10 gold coins!"I repeated mercilessly

"Then 13 gold coins,little miss,have mercy on a little merchant like me"

"Nuh-uh,10 gold coins,take it or I'll leave" We had a staring contest before he sighed and gave up

I happily handed him 10 gold coins.

"Thank you,come again next time"he answered reluctantly

"I will"I grinned then walk away from the shop,I look at the dagger once more before putting it on it's sheath,I like it very much!

I'm a bit good at handling knives and daggers,I know a little bit of martial arts for self defence,because I live alone in the past,I need to learn it for my safety.

After walking a while ,I feel a little bit hungry,and Rose noticed it too so she suggested some restaurant.

"Milady,I know a very good restaurant around here"she said

"Then lets go!"she leads me to a simple restaurant,but when we goes inside,it was elegant and the foods smells really good!

We sat on the chair and I ordered 2 chicken wings and chicken stew ,2 sweet and sour pork,1 fish fillet,2 cookies and drinks. when our order came,I taste it quickly,and I groan in amazement

"Gosh!,It was very delicious!!"I exclaimed,I tasted every dishes,until I became full

"Rose,how do you know this place?"I asked because even I,didn't know this place,I'm a foodie! So I should know about this.

"Milady,this was recommended by my co-maid from another family,this is famous among the commoners because It tastes delicious but the price is affordable"she explained

I nodded,I cant wait to build my own food place!

While Im digesting my meal ,I suddently shiver.grr why do I feel that someone was looking at me.

I look at my surroundings,but there's nothing suspicious,nevermind maybe he/she was just mesmerized with my beauty.

We continued to shop things,I also bought many books so I wouldn't be bored at home and of course the ingredients for my masterpice cake!.Then we decided to go home.

"Rose let's go home"

...

Unknown to her,there was a certain little prince looking intensely at her movements,as if looking at his prey

----