Chapter 6: Birthday Party

Today is the day!

My maids bath me with milk and rose petals,and it was very refreshing!I never had this luxurious bath in the past,and It was very enjoying.

"Milady raise your arms"Daisy said,she is my one of my favourite maid,So I have five personal maids with Rose leading them,the others are called Lily,Lavender and Iris I was the one name them all,actually they are all my favourites its just they have different personalities and skills

Then they made me sit

I sat on the chair with a big mirror infront of me.They started to fix my hair. Daisy and Flora started to tie my hair.

They braided it and tied it to a bun with excess hair on both side.They design my hair with hair ornaments and flowers.and lastly they tinted my lips into reddish pink.

"Its done!"

"gee!Milady you are  extremely beautiful today!"Daisy exclaimed

"Of course,whithout any of you,I would not be this beautiful"I said then grin,I look on to the mirror,and I'd say,I am extra beautiful today its not that I'm narcissist ,but you can say that Jincy was the most beautiful woman in the capital,and not even the heroine can compete.

I goes out to my room so I can flaunt my gown(and beauty) to everyone

"kyaah!miss you're so cute!happy birthday miss!"

"naah milady is beautiful!"

"*sniff*milady is grown up now!"

I thanked everyone,as I walked to my parents who also wore a charming clothes.

"Laurel!my baby is so cute!"mother exclaimed,she was wearing a peach off shoulder gown,and her hair was fix into a bun with hair ornaments.

While my father was wearing a black robe suit also my brother who looks like his replica

My father take me off the ground and swirl me around,while my brother was on the side , looking so dashing while blushing.So cute!

We laugh together.

I have nothing to wish for,in this life I have a parents plus a brother and we are quite rich too.

This party of mine was very important to me. I should start buildimg my personal network as to strenthen my power in this society.

I'll do everything to protect what I have now,I will cherish my family.

Even if the whole world stands against them,I will never leave their side.

---

Third Person View:

"Announcing! Young lady of the Yllonavijia household,who is celebrating her 5th year,Jincy Laurel Yllonavijia with her brother as her escort,Jin Lawrence Yllonavijia"the guests turned their focus on the door

And it was their time to come.

Jin offered his hand,and Jincy accepts it,together they walk.As gasps of the guests will be heard.

They walk with confidence and elegance.

Their beauty was on par,they can say that Jincy is the most beautiful lady they've ever seen. Her hair was so fine as silk,her skin was milky white and beautiful as snowflakes. Her lips was pale pink and her bright beautiful eyes were shining against the light. Like an innocent fairy who were lost in wonderland.

Envy and Admiration,that's the only feelings the little girls have for her,Jincy's beauty outshines them all.

As she walks,her gowns sways in an elegant way making her look ethereal.

She bows to everyone and smiled making some people to blushed,she became even more beautiful when she smile.

And the party officially started.

----

"Jincy Laurel Yllonavijia and Calvix Raziel Vanidestine"

The ball dance starts,and Jincy's first dance was the crown prince.

She takes his hand,and together they both strodes at the center,making them the center of attraction,the guests watch them with awe.They were both mesmerizing like they were perfectly made for each other.

The Crown Prince was smiling so as Jincy,but if you were take a look closer their smile has hidden meaning,it was scarier than they thought

It made the crown prince even more interested,this Jincy infront of him was different ,he was sure of it.

He didn't know what happened but he doesn't care,what's important to him was the present.

He can't change the past but he can change the future,He knows what will happen in the few years

He was crazy,he wants to kill people,all of the people who betrayed him in the past,he will not let them off.He will let them taste his  hatred

It was scary

While he danced he thinks all of this,Jincy sense it and wants to end their dance quickly.

Even though she is older she still feels afraid.

The aura of the Crown prince isn't like a child at all.It was terrifying

what she didnt know that the prince has undergo rebirth.When he died,he was back when he was 4,and its already been 2 years

And who knows what will happen in the future.

----

Mini theater:

Jin: I have a question,a simple math problem...

Jincy: Bring it on!! (≧▽≦)

Jin: You have a 4 piece of caramel pudding and I asked for two,how many are left?

Jincy: 4!!!!(・▽・)

Jin: *puzzled* why??

Jincy: Because I dont wanna give you any!!! (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Jin: How about this,You have 4 caramel pudding and I 'forced' you to give me two,how many are left??!

Jincy: *serious* still 4 and a corpse(•‿•).

Jin: ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ
----