Chapter Fourteen : Friends

Y/n's POV

I was finally ready, Tom had mentioned that his friends invited us out. I thought that was very nice of them. Me and Tom had been dating for around 6 months now and i quite enjoyed our time together. I have to say, knowing i won't get to see him in classes everyday makes me regret changing schools.

I was walking down the hall in black jean shorts wearing one of Toms black t-shirts. He matched wearing black jeans with a back t-shirt. I got his help with my necklaces and bracelets and then we left, we rode on Tom's motorcycle this time and i still can't get. Used to the speed of that thing. He helped me off per usual and we headed inside.

The first person i saw was a small petite woman longer brownish maybe blonde hair with beautiful green eyes. "Hello" he once was soft but loud and i smiled. "This is Scarlett,That's Paul." I turned my head to the other man in the booth. He was tall,well built he had the growing of a beard that matched his dark brown, almost black, hair. "Nice to meet you" i said smiling as i shook their hands.

We had all be talking for awhile i learned that scarlet was a dancer of sorts,Paul was a stay at home dad for his youngest daughter. "What's your path?" Paul asked his husky voice made you feel welcomed, as if you could share anything with him. "I want to be a writer" Scarlett shifted closer to me "Interesting" i leaned closer to Tom and he put his arm around me. "Alright Miss nosey don't scare her" Scarlet smiled. I wasn't scared just uncomfortable all of the women in my life were very mean and awful. It was easier for me to open up to men then women, maybe that's why Tom and i fell together so quickly. "Hello, Hello!" My attention was drawn to a deep voice that came from a vey tall man,Maybe 5'12 6'0? He had short blonde hair and a beard that matched. "You must be Y/n!" He put his hand out as he slid into the booth next to Tom.

I shook his hand and nodded "You are beautiful!" He said with a smile that made me smile "Thank you" i said and Tom shot me a look. I laid into his chest drinking the last of my wine. I soon found out his name was Chris and he was a Coach for the high school near the bar. him and Tom went on talking when my ears perked up to the sound of a revved engine i peaked over Tom's shoulder and saw Sebastian waking in the bar he was with two other guys. One was tall dark skinned, almost as tall as Seb very short back hair. The other was as tall as Seb, longer but still short hair brown with what looked like blonde highlights. They made their way to the table. "Y/n, this is Anthony and that is Chris,Evans" i smiled and waved as Tom introduced them.

The waitress came with the food, but I wasn't that hungry. Tom and his friends were talking back and forth and i was sipping my wine "Where do you work?" Anthony asked "Oh I'm a student, i don't work" Anthony looked between me and Tom as if to say 'his student?' I smiled "I was but I'm not now, i switched schools" he nodded "Chris is also a Professor" he added and i nodded "That's cool!" Chris shrugged sipping his beer. "I'm a realtor" i smiled "Really?" He nodded "that's how i met Tom. I nodded and looked at Tom but he was talking to the other Chris.

I sipped my wine watching them all interact in front of me when I felt a hand on my head. I looked up to see Sebastian behind the booth he nodded his head and i smiled sliding out of the booth. I waked around it and he smiled "I just wanted to see how you were doing from the other night" he said and i nodded "I'm fine, Thanks for asking" Seb smiled "You seem disinterested, you okay?" He asked pulling me to sit with him at the bar. "Yeah, I'm great just feel a little overwhelmed i guess".

Tom's POV

I watched my girlfriend slide out of the booth i assumed she was going to the bathroom but i noticed Sebastian had been gone for awhile "Hey, where's Seb?" Anthony looked up from whatever he was watching on his phone. "He called your girl outta the booth, i assumed you saw." I shook my head and Chris moved from the seat so I could get out. I stood up and spotted them talking at the bar, they seemed friendly but them i saw his hand was placed on her thigh and i got upset.

I stomped right over there and picked his hand up off my girlfriends leg "What the hell?" Seb looked taken back and y/n looked at me "What in the word?" Seb stood up "i was just. Making sure she was okay,chill." I watched him walk back to the booth and i turned to look at her "Come with me, now." I grabbed her wrist and drug her with me to the family bathroom.