Chapter 19

Jungkook POV

Jhope and I is at the hospital's garden. Fool you Jungkook! Why'd you kiss her? I scolded myself. "H..hyung." I stuttered.

"What's that Jungkook?" He asked without making an eye contact at me. "Why you kiss my sister?" He asked again.

"Err..."

"You know how important she is to me?" I can feel he hold his tears the way he talk to me. "Hyung, I'm sorry." I apologize.

He exhale a heavy sigh. "I know you well Jungkook. I don't want you to hurt my sister,play with her feeling the way you hurt your ex-girlfriend!" He said with anger.

Hyung is right. I have hurt a lot of girl's feeling because of my popularity. I know I was to stupid to played their heart. But, Soo Young is different with the other girls.

I keep my head down. "Jungkook ah, you love me right? As your brother?" I nodded.

"If you love me, STAY AWAY FROM MY SISTER" he said with serious voice. He walked as I grab his arm.

"Hyung, I.. I love your sister! Please, don't seperate both of us. How can I stay away from her if she in the same class with me? Together with the hyungs? How can I forget this feeling to her? I know she will die soon. Please, give me a chance to prove that I'm not a bad guy anymore who likes to hurt girl's feelings. I really like your sister hyung. I really like her. Let me give her happiness before she leave this world..... forever." I let out all I want to say to him as I kneel for beggingness and crying infront of him. This is the first time I cry for somebody that I love.

He just walk away leaving me who still in kneeling.

"Neo pabo." I see someone feet standing infront of me. I look up the person it Soo Young with graps his hands into fist.

"Neo.. Jinjja pabo!" She said with anger. "I know. I'm such a fool." I get up as I clean the dirty on my pants.  "A fool for liking you and thinking of you all night like a crazy person. You know how worried I am when you passed out?" I give her my killer glance as I rolled my eyes. I know I've been to harsh on her.

"Do you love me that much?" She asked. Yes! I love you more than anything.

"No." I replied.

"Jeongmal?"

"Why you questioning me like that?" I lift an eyebrow.

"Cause, I... love you." She stated which my eyes widened.

What'd she said again? She love me? This must be joking right? My heart beat faster than ever. Damn! This girl is really making my heart like crazy.

"You kidding right?" I fake my laugh but honestly I'm so nervous and curious what she will answer next.

She shook her head. I smile of happiness as I hug her tight. "Y..yah! J..jung..k..kook. I can't breath." I broke the hug as she breath heavily.

"Oppss, sorry." I said as I scratched back of my neck. "So, can you be my girlfriend?" I said without thinking it long.

She nodded as she give me a peck on my cheek which making me blushed.

"I'll talk to my oppa later. Now.... uuhhh.." she hold her head while try to balance her body. "Soo Young ah." I hold both of her arms to prevent she fall.

"Lets go to your room. Here, ride on me." I said as I piggyback her. She put her head back of my shoulder. She's cute though.

_____________•••••••••______________

I put her on the bed carefully. "Thanks." she smile and slowly close her eyes. I fix the blanket to above her chest and give a kiss on her forehead. "Sleep tight." I said.

I turn around and saw Jhope standing infront of me. "Hyung." He stare at me without any emotion.

"Take care of her or you will in trouble." He said as he pick up his bag. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"Home. I'll be at 2. Make sure she safe and if anything happen, call me.. Immediately." He command as he walked out from the room.

I jump of happiness.. So, this mean he give a bless for me and Soo Young?? Well, I hope so. Sudden, my phone rang and quickly pick it up.

"V Hyung! Where the hell are you?"

"Yah! Watch you language kid. We will be there soon. What are you doing anyway?"

"Take care of my jagi."

"What?"

Oh, shit.

"Nothing."

"Where's Soo Young?"

"She's sleeping. Hyung, ppaliyo!" I wispered-yelled.

"Arraseoyo."

I hang up. I look at her beautiful face. Did you know how happy I am right now? I'm Soo Young's boyfriend. Boyfriend. Boyfriend.

_____________•••••••_____________

Chapter 19 update. Hehe. Sorry for the boring story.

Sorry for my grammar mistakes and typo writing.

Thanks for read.

Please comment and vote :)