Chapter 22

Jhope's POV

I ran quickly to Soo Young's room as I open the door and didn't saw Soo Young. "Soo Young ah! Soo Young ah!" I shout her name while searching her around the room.

"They must be took her." Jin said as he clenched his hand into fist. "Fuck! Now what?" Suga said.

"Hyung, we must find Soo Young." Jungkook said. "Yeah, but where we have to found her?"
"I think I know where they taking Soo Young." V said seriously. This is the first time I saw him like this. He go out first from the room as we all follow him behind.

"Where we should go?" Jin asked while he wearing the seatbelt. "At his apartment." V said as Jin hyung bring all of us there.
_________________________________

As we expected, Soo Young is really at his apartment. She scream for help but I'm not sure what happen inside. I knocked the door hardly. "Zico!!! Open the door bitch!" The door open and I saw Jaehyo as I grab his collar. "Where's my sister?" I asked.

He smirked as I look behind him and saw Soo Young sit on a chair with half naked while her wrists got tied. Shirtless- crying. (A/N she only wore bra.) "What the fuck are you doing to my sister!!!" I shouted and give a punch on Jaehyo's face.

The rest of the boys went to Soo Young as Jungkook took of his jacket cover Soo Young's body. The other tried to untied the rope.

"You here, Jhope." Zico said as he clapped his hand. "What do you want, Zico? Don't you remember we already have a deal?" He smirked. "Relax. We just want to play with her. Not so much. But, your sister is so delicious." He said.

My blood start to boil up and I give a punch on his face make him fall down on the floor. "Don't you ever touch my sister!!" I said and punch him again. We both fight, blood everywhere.

"Hyung, thats enough!" V said as he blocked me from punch Zico again. He already passed out and his member went out from his apartment.

"How's she?"

"She's fine. Jungkook tried to calm her down." Jimin said as I nodded. "Oppa!~" She walk toward me and hug me tightly. "I'm sorry Soo Young. I can't protect you as what I promise to you before." I kiss her forehead and hugged her tightly. Tears start to fall down on my cheek.

"Tsk, Suga. Why you crying huh?" Jin hyung nudge his shoulder. "Hyung, I wish I could be like Jhope." He said and crying hardly. "Pfft, kid." He rolled his eyes.

"Hyung, we need go back to the hospital." Jungkook said as I nodded. "Oppa, you injured so bad." Soo Young said. "As long my sister is fine, I'm fine." I smile to her as I touch her cheek.

________________________________________

Soo Young's POV

I'm still trauma of what happen to me at Zico's apartment.

Flashback..

I opened my eyes and realise I'm not at the hospital. My wrist got tied up and I try to move but I can't. "Oh, you awaked?" A boy asked while eating his apple.

"Zico!! She awake!!" Zico?? Who the hell this person name Zico? Sudden, a boy came toward me maybe this boy is Zico. He touch my face softly and play with my hair.

"Hi, beautiful. I'm Zico. You Jhope's sister right. Let's having fun together." He smirked and he slowly took off my shirt as I shook my head keeping saying 'NO'.

I scream for help but nobody can't hear me except the boys in the house. "Nobody will hear you, girl" he said. Sudden, I heard Jhope's voice from outside make me relief a little bit.

"Fuck! He just came the right time." He said and go to somewhere.

End of flashback..

"Soo young, can I asked you about what happen at the apartment?" Jimin asked as Jungkook gave me a glass of plain water.

I took a sip and nodded. "Did they-uhmm,." He hesistated. "Raped me?" i asked plainly. He nodded.

"Nope. You guys just came a right time." I said and they relieve a glad sigh. "I thought you already not a v-" "Hyung! Don't say like that." Jungkook hit his shoulder as he grinned innocently.

Yeah,. I'm just lucky not got raped by those bitches. "Where is Hoseok?" I asked.

"He went to see the doctor with Suga hyung. His injured look so bad." Jungkook said.

"Soo Young ah~"

"Hmm?" I mumbled.

"Neo, jinjja gwenchana? He asked worriedly. "Don't worry. I'll be find, Jungkook." I said as I smile to him.

He hugged me as I hug him back. "Yah yah yah! Don't PDA in this room please. Soo Young ah, oppa also want a hug." Jimin pouted and give a puffy face.

"No! Soo Young ah, Jimin is a pervert. Only Hoseok hyung and I can hug Soo Young." he said proudly.

"Yah! I'm 2 years older than you. What did you call me? Jimin?! Waaahhh~ this brag." He said as he crossed his arm.

We both laugh and Jimin 'oppa' continue pouted. Wait? Should I call him 'Oppa'. Hahaha..

OPPA~

_______________________________________

Anyeonghaseyo~~~ double update today~~ I'm sorry if this chapter is boring. Btw, THANKS FOR THE 2K+ READERS!! (Clap hand) wow, . 진짜 고마어 여로분. I really apreaciate it.

Chapter 22 update.

Thanks guys.!

-CT