Chapter 24

Soo Young's POV

Next morning..

" Ready to go?" Jhope asked while he packing my stuff. I excitedly nodded. I get dress with a black jeans and purple light shirt. Finally, I can leave this hospital~~

I bowed to the worker at the hospital and thanked for taking a good care of me. We both get in the car and Jhope drive to our home. He stayed silent on the way to go home.

"Oppa, why you so quiet.?" I hit softly on his shoulder. "Hmm?" He mumbled and shook his head. "Oppa, I know you lied. Tell me." I said and we already arrived at our home.

He down his head and I can see his tears fall down to his jeans. "Oppa.."

He remain silent only the sob sound can be heard. "Don't leave." He said make my eyes widened. So this is about. He don't want me to leave. How can I?

"I won't." I said as I hug him while rubbing his back. He start crying hardly and hug me tightly. I tried to hold my tears from faling down but I can't.

_____________________________

"Go upstairs. Oppa at my room if you want something." I nodded and went upstairs. I miss my purple bed, purple pillow, everything in it.

______________________________________________

Jhope's POV

"Go upstairs. Oppa at my room if you want something." I said and go to my room. I sit on my bed as I saw a picture of me and Soo Young hugging and smiling each other.

I started to cry again. What the doctor said make my heart more hurt and afraid.

Flashback

"We need to check up your sister more often. If she get a hard headache please bring her to hospital immediately. Her brain getting worse. She need a proper treatment or.." Dr. Wong paused and leave a heavy sigh.

"Or what doc?"

"Or her brain will not function anymore.She'll be dead" My tears rolled down on my cheek. I can't hold it anymore.

"Thanks doc." I bowed and out from his room.

End of flashback..

What will I do to my poor sister. I hold my head and tears more come out from my eyes. She only have a few months more. "I have to call my parents." I thought.

*Tut* *tut*

Mom: Hello?

Me: Mom, it's me.

Mom: My dear Hoseok! How are you dear? Is everything fine there?

No mom. Not at all.

Me: No.

Mom: Why dear?

Me: She's getting worse mom. *Cry* I don't know what to do. All I can do is to make her happy. But, when she laugh or smile it make me hurt. *cry hardly*

Mom: Hoseok, listen dear.

*Didn't hear because I cry while on the phone.*

Mom: Hoseok!

Me; Y..yeah? *Sniff*

Mom: Mom and dad will go there tomorrow. Be strong dear. Be like a man that I always proud of.

I wipe my tears.

Me: okay mom. See you tomorrow. Call me if you and dad has arrive. I'll take you there.

Mom: Okay dear. Don't cry, okay.

I laugh weakly as I nodded and hang up the phone.

_________________________________________

Jungkook POV

Finally, school already end. I can't wait to see Soo Young at her house. "Kookie!" V hyung called as he put his arm around my neck.

I push him in annoyance.

"Uuuuuuhhh~~ Our Jungkook is getting mature now." V teased and I slap his shoulder as he groaned in pain.

"Yah yah! Stop arguing and call Jhope that we'll come to his place. I nodded as I took out my phone from my pocket and dial Jhope's number.

"Hyung, where are you?" I straight asked when he pick up the call.

"Home." I can heard he sniffed from the phone. "Hyung, are you crying?" I asked. The hyungs look at me curiously. "No. Why Jungkook?" He said with his deep voice. Obviously, he lied to me.

"We want to go at your home. Can we?" I asked.

"Hmm" he mumbled and hang up the phone. I stare at my phone weirdly. He's acting weird. Where is the happy hyung that I known before?

"What'd he said?" Suga asked.

"He said 'hmm' " I mimicked Jhope's face. They chuckled but sadly I got a slap back of my head by Jin hyung. "Don't teased your hyung , maknae." He said as I grinned innocently while rubbing back of my head.

"Kaja!~" Jimin cheered as we all went to Jin's car. "Hyung, why you didn't drive. We all already here." Suga hyung asked. "Wait." He said while looking at the time at his wrist watch.

"Who are you-" Jimin said as he mouth became speechless when we saw Minyeon, Hana and Jinhee walk toward Jin's car.

"Sorry we late." Hana said and the three girls came in the car since Jin brought his another car. This one is the big one.

Jinhee sit besides Jimin hyung and there is an awkward moment between this two. "Minyeon!!!" V cheered as he hug the girl.

O_O" aigoo.

"Are you guys date?" I asked plainly and I can see this two blushed like shit. Oppss! Sorry. They just too cute.

"Jinjja!!?" Suga and RapMon hyung shout in unison. "Watch your tone hyung." V said while he close his ears.

"Minyeon ah, is it true?" Jinhee asked as she nodded lightly while blushed. "Oh my god!!!" Hana and jinhee shouted. Seriously, this girl. What is so serious about. Pfft.

"Shut your mouth, girls." She said as the girls laugh. "Since when? Wow. V. I can't believe you keeping this secret to us. "Sorry hyung." He said as he head down. "It's okay V. As lomg you happy, we happy." Rapmon hyung said and tap his shoulder.

"Thanks hyung." He grinned. What is going on to this hyung today? Duh, Jin hyung will marry with Hana. Now, Minyeon and V hyung is in a relationship. I'm not sure with Jimin hyung and Jinhee. They both quiet along the trip. The hyungs will be happy I'm sure.

But....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

What about me? Soo young will leave me.. FOREVER. How can I live without her? She's part of my life now. I want to marry her. Wanna have a child with her. I know it'll impossible to me to achieve my dream with her.

Well, at least she is my girlfriend and I want to make her happy before she...

Die..

____________________________________________

Hi guys. :( I'm still not happy about yesterday. I don't know what is about I'm writing this chapter. I just wrote it what came into my mind.

I'm sorry if this chapter is boring like shit. Thanks for read.

Vote and comment

-CT