24%

Somehow, by some otherworldly miracle, George woke up extremely early one day. He rolled to the side, grabbing his phone from the nightstand, his phone screen flashing at his face. 7:28am.

Of course, he tried to go back to sleep, but after several minutes of lying in bed, wide awake, he decided to get up. While walking downstairs, he noted how quiet the rest of the house was, meaning that Dream and Sapnap were still probably asleep. He was pleasantly surprised with himself to achieve an accomplishment as great as waking up earlier than Dream. The blonde would usually wake up daily at the ass crack of dawn.

Not wanting to wake up the other two, George decided that a morning stroll wouldn't hurt; perhaps he could get some coffee from the Starbucks in town, some breakfast as well.

As he was tying his shoes, his phone pinged, and he paused to grab it and unlock it.

Big Q

1:33am gorge

1:33am george

1:34am pay attention to me

1:35am GEORGE

2:58am u smell like ass

4:08am hows florida treatin u georgie

George snorted as he read the messages, having completely forgotten to text back to Quackity yesterday night. He typed a quick reply and then finished tying up his shoelaces, grabbing his wallet and keys from the stand next to him.

As he was about to step out of the house, he glanced at his phone in contemplation and then left it on the stand before leaving the house. It was a warm day, the birds chirping as the sun rose high above. It would be a shame if he were to spend it looking at his phone, knowing well that if he had it with him, he wouldn't be able to keep himself from not checking at his phone every two seconds.

Either way, George wouldn't be away for a long time, he doubted he would actually need it.

Florida was so different from what he was used to, even if close to a month had passed since he had moved here. But, it wasn't a bad kind of different, just not what he was used to. In all honesty, George wouldn't change this for anything in the whole world. Being able to finally live with his two best friends... It was a dream come true.

Once he arrived at Starbucks, he neared the counter, offering the barista a friendly smile.

"Good morning, could I please have an Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte; extra sugar and cream?"

"Certainly," the guy behind the counter replied, smiling back as he typed in the order and then leaned his elbow against the surface of the counter, peering up at George, "will that be all?"

"Yes." He said as he took out his wallet.

"Shame," the corner of the Barista's lips curved upwards into a grin. "That will be 5.99$"

He tapped his credit card onto the surface of the machine to pay and took a seat at a table nearby, waiting for his coffee to be prepared.

"Here you go."

George blinked up as the same barista placed his coffee on the table, smiling down at him. He murmured a soft 'thank you' as he grabbed the cup.

"Enjoy," the man breathed and offered him a friendly wink as he walked away.

He stood up and started making his way back to his house, taking a sip of his coffee, sighing as the cool drink soothed him. George took his time returning, in no rush as he enjoyed the morning sun rays tenderly grazing over his pale skin.