23 - Tokyo

A/N: Wow...to think i started this story 4 months ago-

After a very long trip, we could start to see the large city of Tokyo. 5 minutes later, I heard gasps and yells coming from the middle of the bus.

"LOOK! ITS THE ACTUAL SKYTREE!" Everyone - Tanaka, Hinata, and Nishinoya - stared out the window in awe. 

"Hey. We're going to drop our stuff off and then go train a little." Daichi announced. He turned to the three troublemakers. "And don't you dare cause a ruckus at the inn." They froze and nodded.

I laughed and went on my phone, to pass the 10 minutes we still had to get to the hotel.

The Host Club

every dayyy
i imagine a future where
i can be with youuuuu

Nee-san
IN MY HAND
IS A PEN THAT'LL WRITE A POEM
OF ME AND YOU

Kuroo
THE INK FLOWS DOWN INTO A DARK PUDDLE

JUST MOVE YOUR HAND WRITE THE
WAY INTO HIS HEART

Sakusa
what the hell

hi bby <3

Sakusa
i-

Tsukishima
i think she might be drunk

wtf
tsukki im sitting right next to you

Kuroo
i thought he'd be sitting with yamaguchi

i kicked him out lmfao

Bokuto 
so kind

im not drunk
although my breakfast was like pancakes from last week

Semi
thats gross

stfu
im practically the healthiest human
bing every
beain
besn
bieng
being
there :D

Sakusa
it took you that long to spell being?

shut upppppp

Tsukki
can i leave now

no i need to talk to you

Tsukki
why

ok ok ok
what's the stupidest dinosaur

Tsukki
technically the stegosaurus
because of its tiny ass brain

ty ty
kiyoomi you're a stegosaurus
did i say it right?

Tsukki

dude you're actually so stupid

Sakusa
i think you got it wrong y/n

what?

Sakusa
you're the dumb one here

hey >:P
ooh wait we're at the hotel
bye bye

~~~

I hear the bus screech and stop as we all stand up to exit. Tanaka looks up at a very tall, modern building.

"WOAH! IS THAT THE INN??" I was shocked as well looking up, only to have Ennoshita tap us on our shoulders and point to a small inn, by the name of Jaybird. I smile sheepishly, wondering why I thought that first building was the place we would stay. It looked very expensive.

"We're totally gonna see a house ghost in here." Nishinoya, Tanaka, and Hinata cheered, about to race off to explore, when Daichi gave them the look of death. They turned around and went to help unpack.

I grabbed my bags and went to the room where the girls were staying. It was slightly smaller then the boys but then again there were 3 of us and 12 of them. 

I feel like with Yachi and Kiyoko, I could be a bit more myself. And I was a lot more relaxed. They were not at all chaotic, like the boys.

"What should we do first? We can unpack and then Coach Ukai wants to meet back here in about a couple hours." Kiyoko said, setting down her bags.

"We can go get coffee or something?" I suggested. Yachi perked up at the sound of coffee.

"Sounds like a plan." Kiyoko laughed at Yachi's coffee-wanting expression.

We unpacked our stuff really quickly, not wanting to have to rush back for the team meeting.

"Y/N-san, where are you going?" Hinata jumped up to me, eyes sparkling.

"I'm going to a cafe with Kiyoko and Yachi. YOU can stay here and calm down, you jumpy little shrimp." I karate chop him on the head softly before cackling and walking out the door.

~~

"Y/N, you've been here before, what's a good cafe to go to?" Kiyoko asked, clutching onto her periwinkle blue purse. 

I frown, thinking back on that one cafe with the girl who flirted with Sakusa. And I wish Cafe Cocoa was here. They had really good drinks and the waitress was nice.

"Let's try in here." I point to a random cafe, that was very aesthetically pleasing.

ok ok pause

storytime 

we had this presentation in science class, and the only instructions for a grade were to make the slide "aesthetically pleasing". literally all the info was given to us

my teacher actually graded us on whether it was "aesthetically pleasing or not

i died lmfao

anyways back to the story

The cafe was very modern - much unlike the antique Cafe Cocoa - but the ambiance was nice. 

"Come on I found a table." Yachi led us to the small, four seating booth she claimed.

"It's really nice in here." Kiyoko looked around in awe.

"Yeah...I actually really like-" I spoke, about to agree when I heard someone.

"Y/N?"

A/N: dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

wanna guess who it is?