Chapter 29:

Taiyo's POV-
We all split up to find Yui. Hoshi was always wary of Yui but is never hesitant to help others, but I don't see why she would be suspicious, she seems so nice. I should probably talk to her about their conversation after dinner.

"Yui!" I called. "Yui where are you?" I turned the corner to walk down the hallway where Hoshi said that she saw Yui disappear. I pulled open the cupboard but nothing was out of the ordinary.

"Is it my fault?" I turned around to see Hoshi staring blankly at the cupboard.

"It's impossible, she's only human. She couldn't have disappeared like that." I said.

"Teleportation..." Hoshi said.

"Teleportation, how? No one besides us, the brothers and Yui, lives here so no one else knows our location."

"A break-in maybe? It really might be the founders Reiji mentioned. They seem to know each other." Hoshi suggested.

"Maybe, but again... what do they want from her?"

All of a sudden the closet door flung open revealing Yui standing there, shyly. "Yui!" I called running to her and embracing her. "Where have you been?! I was so worried about you!"

"Y-you were?" She asked, hugging me back but I could see her gaze was focused on the ground.

"We all were Yui." Hoshi quietly said.

"Really?" She whispered.

Yuki's POV-

"Mummy! You guys found Auntie Yui!" I said as I ran up to Auntie Yui.

"Yes. We did." Mum said, looking blankly at the cupboard.

"Mummy? What's wrong?" I asked her.

"N-Nothing. As long as we're safe." She told me while picking me up. Everyone else came to see Auntie Yui after Mizuki came and started yelling.

Mizuki's POV-

"Yuki?" I called. "Daddy, uncle. They found her!" I said to Uncle Ayato and Daddy.

"You caused us a lot of trouble!" Uncle Ayato yelled at Yui, making her flinch.

"It wasn't her fault, Ayato. Please, let me try to  explain what I think happened." Hoshi spoke up, defending Yui.

Taiyo's POV-

Wait a sec! I thought Hoshi hated Yui, not that I knew why other than them both wanting to be with Ayato. Maybe she finally sees how nice and caring Yui can be instead of how "suspicious" she is.

Hoshi's POV-

"I think some vampires, most likely the founders, kidnapped Yui by pulling her into the closet and teleporting her to their place to hide her. Somewhere far away or somewhere where we wouldn't look. The only thing I'm trying to think about is why they let her go so easily. She was just teleported back into the closet. Do you know why Yui?" I asked. She shook her head.  I began thinking about any other scenario which could have occurred as she spoke.

Yui's POV-

"I was just grabbed by someone and I got teleported to some weird room that was filled with lots of bright colours, it was almost blinding," I said, remembering what the Founders, Carla and Shin, had told me to say if anyone asked. It was a misdirecting lie to lead the Sakamakis, Hoshi and Taiyo to believe that the one that took me was their father, Karl Heinz.

Subaru's POV-

I was trying to think of what Yui could be talking about, but I couldn't pinpoint it. "Wait, guys! I think I know where it is." I told them. My brothers looked at me.

"You don't mean our father, do you? Why would he need Yui?" Reiji asked me.

"But he's dead isn't he?" Hoshi asked, remembering that she stabbed him at the wedding.

"Guys, who else wanted his powers?" I pushed on.

"Richter!" My brothers said in unison.

TO BE CONTINUED...