oh em gee, 3/4 sbi?!?!?!

!!Possible content warning for descriptions of death and murder!!

I don't even know if what's described is descriptive enough to be triggering but a warning just incase :))

-------------------- 

I flinched violently as a rough hand shook me, a soft "sorry" being murmured from Technoblade. I yawned and stretched my wings and arm, groaning at the pleasure it gave my sore body. I lifted myself off of his back, and hopped onto the grassy ground. I wobbled for a second, my legs getting used to being on the ground. I still felt tired, and Technoblade seemed to notice.

"We can set up places to sleep soon, we just need to wait for Tommy and Wilbur." I nodded, leaning on the horse we had been riding on. It was a pretty pure white, and seemed pretty focused on the forest surrounding them. Technoblade stood away from the horse though, looking around for the two men. Could Tommy even be considered a man? Isn't he like 16 right now? Shit, how old am I? Should I shift back to look back at my script? No, wait I'm like 22. Cool so I have my desired reality memories but-

My thoughts were cut off as Technoblade yelled over to a break in the trees. I looked over the horse, gasping when I saw the two males quickly running over to us. Technoblade just stared at me strangely, before waving them over.

Who I assumed to be Tommy, yelled excitedly at the sight of my friend. Jumping and engulfing the man in a big hug before babbling on about something that was unintelligible to him happily. Technoblade just chuckled, setting the teen down, before going over to hug Wilbur. The two exchanged a few words as Wilbur let himself relax. Tommy clung onto Technoblade throughout the ordeal. They looked like brothers, next time I shift to the DreamSMP maybe I should script Sleepy Bois Inc is canon. That would be fun.

"Who the fuck is that?!" I flinched as Tommy's rough voice called me out. Both Wilbur and Technoblade turned to look over at me, both of their expressions very different. Technoblade smiled at me lazily while Wilbur looked at me in shock, quickly snapping his head over to Technoblade, who began to whisper to him and Tommy. Sick, I'm pretty sure he's shit talking me right now. I wanna leave please.

"THESEUS!" I turned to glare at Technoblade, who waved me over. I sighed and began to walk over to the trio.

As soon as I got close, Technoblade grabbed me and gave me an awkward side hug.

"This is my favorite war pal, Theseus. He almost got too domesticated on me so now I'm bringing him back to our usual lifestyle. Say hi Theseus." he smacked my back roughly, causing me to flinch. I just quickly waved and began, "Hello, as Techno said I'm-"

"Can you fly?"

Tommy's voice cut my own, amazement and wonder being noticeable. I watched as he started in absolute amazement at the feathery appendages, it was sweet really. "Yes, I can. Otherwise," I moved my wings out and stretched them. "These would be pretty useless." Tommy gasped excitedly, bouncing up and down on his feet.

"Can I touch them?" he asked quickly, hands stuffed in his pockets to make sure he wouldn't just grab them out of nowhere.

Should I let him? I just met him so that's kinda awkward, but I know he isn't a bad kid. Ughh...

"Oh, sure." I said nervously, stretching out a multi-colored wing for him. Tommy laughed excitedly going up to me and gently running his hands through the feathers. Cool cool, he seemed to know how to do this. Everything's fine. Everything's great.

"Sooo Theseus," I snapped my head over to Wilbur, who gave me a suspicious look. "How'd you meet our dearest Technoblade? I'm sure it'd be a pretty interesting story."

"Uhm.." I began, mentally begging for Technoblade to take the lead. How did we meet? A memory came to mind almost immediately and very vividly.

"The Arena, he killed some guy who had a personal grudge against avian hybrids. Ripped horns straight off his head and stabbed him in the head with them. It shattered his skull. Fucker ruined my time in The Arena."

I remembered not being able to rid my room of the terrible iron smell. I'd find tiny pieces of the dead man's skull lying around, making me anxious to even rest in that room. I can't believe I managed to make friends with some guy who made me anxious to sleep in my own bed.

"I only killed him because that motherfucker stabbed the guy who gave us food!" Technoblade yelled at me in feigned anger, pushing me away dramatically.

"You act like you starved in that place! Half the time you threatened others into giving you their food!" I yelled back, laughing quietly. He snatched me back into the awkward side hug, before going to argue with me.

"I kept you alive and well you asshole!"

Wilbur and Tommy watched our exchange awkwardly, waiting for their turn to speak.

"Anyways, yes that's how we met." Technoblade pat my head affectionately.

"Oh, great." Wilbur continued to eye me, still suspicious of me.

"...so Wilbur," Tommy began, I hadn't even realized he had moved away from me. "Pogtopia??"

He flinched before making himself look more polite, "Right! Let's go boys."

Tommy ran forward to their base, and Wilbur went with them shortly after.

Techno and I stood in silence for a few seconds before he whispered to me.

"I don't think Wilbur likes you Theseus."

------------------------------

911 words not including the content warning and the a/n!!

hello and sorry D:

i literally wrote a single chapter then dipped, thank my friend finn for getting me back into writing this. they deserve this chapter after i told them i would publish it over and over again.

love u finn ur so cool literally kiss me/p

-theseus and the half a gallon of goldfish rac is consuming at 10 pm on a school night