Chapter two-oh no

The next morning
*ding ding ding*
Flynn's POV
I heard julies alarm go off and turned it off because it's so annoying. I look over at her and Luke and they are sorta cuddling. I take a pic and wake Reggie and Alex up.

F: wake up you two R: What A: huh F: look A: called it F: I already have but yea R: they ooze chemistry A: I said to not say that R: sorry I can't help it F: we should wake them up because we don't need Julie missing anymore classes, Jules Jules wake up J: huh F: school J: oh yea.

Julies POV
Flynn was calling my name saying wake up. I got up and looked around seeing Luke really close to me to me. I forgot I was wearing his sweatshirt. J: what time is it F: uh about 7 why J: we have to go, I still have to get dressed, get ready, have breakfast, and- F: Julie calm down J: ok, Luke wake up wake up L: what J: I have to go to school but I'll be back later L: ok bye A: bye Julie have a good day J: thanks Alex, bye guys and maybe clean up in here while I'm gone L: sure thing boss.

I ran to my room and got dressed, did my hair, went downstairs to have breakfast, went back upstairs to brush my teeth. When I got out Flynn was already done with everything. F: ready J: yup. We got on the bus. Flynn and I have a few classes together and a few with Carrie and I have a few with nick.

I was at my locker when the devil comes. Ca: hey Julie I saw your performance at the orphum the other night J: what do you want Carrie Ca: nothing I just wanted to say that you might want to pull the plug on your little hologram band because it won't be long until I get a manger and I become famous just like my dad J: I'm not because I love being in that band and they helped me when no else really did so maybe you should have a sugar crash on dirty candy because I don't see people coming up to you asking for pictures do I, that's what I thought bye Carrie Ca: ugh. I walked away feeling confident standing up to Carrie like that.

The day goes by fast and I can't wait to go home. F: hey, me and Flynn walk home together every day, J: hey bestie F: hey you good J: uh yea I did something I've never done before F: what J: I stood up you Carrie F: what how J: I don't know I guess I was done with her crap F: Julie J: you heard me F: is that like the first time you've said that J: yea F: I'm proud of you J: thank you. I got to my house, Flynn lives a few houses down, and Flynn went to hers. My dad wasn't home yet. I saw a note on the fridge
At Carlos's game, be back for dinner
Love dad.

I finished my homework and I went downstairs to get some water. My phone started going off, it was nick. I roll my eyes and pick up J: hey nick what's up N: hey Julie, can you help me with a question on the homework J: I wish I could but I have to finish mine and then do something really important N: oh ok J: sorry bye see you tomorrow at school N: bye see ya tomorrow.

J: yes finally I'm done with my homework, now I can go rehearse. I grabbed my journal in case some song ideas pop up. J: I'm done with my homework-guys? I entered the studio and I see that they are sleeping. As I turn around to leave someone said my name.

Luke's POV
I heard the studio doors open and it was probably Julie. J: I'm done with my homework-guys? I'm guessing she saw that we we were sleeping. I was only half asleep knowing she would come in here. L: Julie J: oh Luke hey L: hey, how was school J: it was good L: what are we going to do the guys are sleeping J: I don't know, my dad and Carlos aren't home we could go inside and try to write or something L: uh sure.

We went to the dining room table and tried to write something. J: how about when Alex and Reggie wake up we can do finally free L: ok sounds good J: ok L: hey are you ok J: yea yea I'm fine why L: nothing you just look a little bit pale J: I have a little headache but I'm fine L: you sure J: yes I'm fine L: ok.

We walked back to the studio and saw Alex and Reggie up. A: where have you two been R: yea J: we were inside because we didn't want to wake you R: oh ok A: Julie are you ok you look a little pale L: that's what I said J: I'm fine R: you sure J: yes I'm fine, me and Luke decided on doing finally free and my dad and Carlos won't be home for a few hours but we still have to play at a reasonable volume L: ok boss let's get to work.

Julies POV
We finished and I started feeling a little light headed. I drank some water but I still feel light headed. Then everything went black.

Alex's POV
*Thump* what was that? I look behind me and see Julie laying on the floor passed out. A: Julie Julie walk up. I start shaking her but nothing happens. A: Luke, Reggie L: what Alex-Julie what's wrong, what happened A: I don't know I heard a thump and turned around and saw her like this L: where is her phone R: right here A: what are you doing L: texting Flynn.

Hey Flynn
Hey girl what's up
It's Luke come over Julie passed out

Omg ok I'm coming.
She got here pretty fast. F: where is she A: she's right here F: ok um we have to call 911 and her dad. She called ray first and then 911. 911: 911 what's your emergency F: hi my friend passed out 911: ok what's your address F: *** ******* ** 911: ok a ambulance is on its way F: ok thanks so much 911: no problem. Soon enough ray was here and so was the ambulance. They carried her in a stretcher and put her in the ambulance. Met: I assume your her dad D: yes Met: ok just come sit back here D: ok. They drive off and soon disappeared.

Flynn's POV
Omg that really just happened. R: should we wait here or try to poof to the hospital L: you guys stay here, I'll go F: if he's going I am to, bye A: what why can't we come bc it would be weird R: fine.

Third persons POV
Flynn told her mom what happened and they drove to the hospital. When they arrived they saw ray and Carlos in the waiting room. F: how is she R: they said she's fine put she just passed out because of how hot it was out and she was dehydrated F: phew I thought it was more serious R: that's the good news F: what there's bad news R: yea, she took a really hard fall so they are doing a scan of her brain to see if she had a concussion F: oh R: yea, now we just wait.

Luke's POV
I got to the hospital and saw ray talking with Flynn. She looked happy and then dropped her smile which means something bad happened. She then sits down and try calling her name to get her attention. L: Flynn, Flynn, FLYNN F: what are you doing L: what does it look like F: yea whatever L: what did ray tell you F: there's good news and bad news L: oh F: which do you want to hear first L: good news J: ok well she only passed out because of the heat and she was dehydrated L: and the bad news F: they are doing a scan of her brain to see if she has a concussion or not L: oh will she be ok F: I don't know F: I have to get back L: alright F: bye L: bye.

D- doctor
D: Mr.Molina R: yes that's me D: we have some news on your daughter Julie Molina R: is she ok D: shes fine but she has a slight concussion R: oh is she awake D: not yet R: ok D: you can come and see her. I tried to block out what the doctor was saying but I couldn't. Julie was not awake and she has a slight concussion great just great. I poof out because I couldn't handle it anymore but I didn't go back to the studio.