Chapter seven-first day

Third persons POV
Julie and the guys were walking to school with Flynn (they live like 10 minutes away from the school). F: so how do you all feel for your second first day of school A: kinda nervous R: I'm excited L: both F: you will be fine and I'm sure Julie will show you around J: yup my dad sorted everything out you'll be fine A: thanks J: your welcome.

Julies POV
We got to school a bit early so we talked more and then the devil her self came over.

C: hey Julie, Flynn, boys J: what do you want Carrie C: I just came over to introduce myself to the new students and if you like I could show you around J: I'm showing them around F: Carrie no one here wants to deal with your crap so move along C: ugh J: good job girl F: oh why thank you A: hey I'm Ava and I'm a huge fan J: hey it's nice to meet you Ava A: is it ok if I get a picture L: of course A: thank you so much. Flynn took the picture and then she walked back to her friends. F: I still can't believe you guys are like kinda famous L: I know right it's crazy.

We talk a bit more and then head inside. Flynn goes to her locker and then the boys and I go to the office.

J: good morning M: good morning Julie, I suppose these are the new students J: yes this is luke Patterson, Reggie peters, and Alex Mercer M: ok and Julie will show you three around the school and here are your schedules L: thanks A: thank you R: thanks. We walk out and the boys look at their schedules J: it looks like I have period 2,5, and 6 with Reggie 1,4, and 7 with Alex and 1,3,8 with you Luke L: nice R: cool J: also Flynn is in our 5th period social studies class reg R: I can't wait, I mean Um ok nice.

We laughed at Reggie, we all know he has a crush on Flynn. L: dude just ask her out R: Flynn no way she's way out of my league A: not really I see the way she looks at you and she was the only one who wanted to hear home is where my horse is right R: yea J: just do it she'll say yes R: really J: yes R: ok I'll do it after school J: oh we all also have home room together but unfortunately carries in it as well as nick.

We walked to homeroom and took out seats. Seating arrangement.
Julie Luke Flynn Reggie Alex
N: hey Julie J: hi, unfortunately nick sits behind her, N: so how was your weekend J: it was good spent time with my family and friends N: nice, I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me tomorrow night J: nick I've told you this before but your a really nice guy but I don't like you like that and plus I have a boyfriend N: oh J: sorry T: ok class. She turned around and smiled because she was happy to say that Luke was her boyfriend.

After home room Julie gave the boys a tour of the school. J: this is the cafeteria, here is the gym where we preformed bright, this is the music room, and now for your lockers. She showed them their lockers. Alex's was down the hall more close to Flynn's. J: so everyone decorates their lockers, I have a J, a dahlia, and a music note I brought some stickers you guys might like. She showed them the stickers, gave some to Luke and Reggie and then showed Alex his.

J: looks great guys A: thanks R: thank you J: so I showed you around the whole school and right now it's around 10 so you would have 5th period and then after that is study hall and then lunch L: so we should get to social studies J: yes bye guys

Me and Reggie walked to our social studies class and Flynn was already here. F: hey J: hey F: I didn't know Reggie was in this class R: well I am. We sat down so the teacher could start the lesson. After class the three of us went to the library and I texted Luke to meet us there since him and Alex had that period together. Soon enough they came and found us.

Luke sat down next to me and Alex sat next to Reggie. F: so how did it go, did Julie get you lost A: no F: good because on the first day of school Julie couldn't find her math class J: really Flynn F: yes really. I rolled my eyes and laughed. J: fine if it's expose time (ifykyk) then Flynn on the first day of school missed the bus and her mom had to drop her off and Flynn got really embarrassed F: it was, who wants their mom dropping them off on their first day of high school J: only if you didn't forget to set your alarm. She rolled her eyes and we all laughed.

C: Flynn, Julie, boys F: what C: was just seeing how their first day is going L: it's going good C: good, hey Luke I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me tonight L: sorry Carrie I have a girlfriend C: I don't see her J: try looking harder C: ugh.

She walked away in a huff and I sat back and smiled. I couldn't believe this was happening Luke said I was his girlfriend.

L: Julie, Jules J: huh L: I was calling your name and you blanked out J: oh sorry L: are you ok J: yea I'm fine why L: I don't know after Carrie left you got quiet and started smiling J: oh I was just smiling because you called me your girlfriend L: oh you like that huh J: maybe L: also I was kinda eavesdropping on your conversation with nick and I heard you say that you have a boyfriend J: yea I do L: do I know him J: I think so F: um we're still here J: sorry.

The bell rang and it was time for lunch. We got our lunch and went outside to the picnic tables. Flynn brought up when our next gig was and we actually didn't know when the next one was.

F: how do you not know when your next gig is J: I don't know F: you know what A: what F: we are having another garage party on Thursday, Flynn was basically our management for now, L: alright F: let me just make a post about it so people know that their favorite band is going live in a few days. We all laughed at her and she kinda did too.
(She posted it on her private so the whole school knows)

@Flynn.the.icon

Heyyy! Just a friendly reminder that your favorite band Julie and the phantoms is having a garage party this Thursday! Make sure to tell your friends! @itsjulie @Patterson_Luke @Alex @RegPeters 2,500 likes 250 comments @kaylaR can't wait! @thatone...

2,500 likes
250 comments
@kaylaR can't wait!
@thatonemusickid I'll be there!
@Avathemusicgirl yay love you guys!!
Load 247 more comments

A/n
Hey so the next chapter will be the gig and then I'll probably use one of the ideas I have for a part of that chapter. Thanks for reading.