Chapter eight-gig night

Third persons POV
So Reggie finally asked Flynn out after some hesitation and she of course said yes. On Tuesday They got ice cream and had a movie night. On Wednesday, they went on a double date with Julie and Luke. Then Thursday came, gig night. Julie was really excited.

Julies POV
Flynn was in my room helping me with my makeup and hair. I was wearing a black v neck dress with stars on it. For my hair she did it half up half down with two space buns with some flower clips. She did a natural makeup look and then I put my black heel boots on. We go downstairs and see my dad and Carlos getting their cameras ready. J: hey C: hey Julie you look good J: thanks Carlos. We talked a bit longer and then we went to the studio to check up on the guys making sure they are setting up.

Of course they weren't. J: how come your not setting up for tonight A: I told them we should but they insisted on doing whatever their doing F: I cant believe that these are the people we are dating J: I know right. After a few minutes Reggie and Luke stopped. L: Julie um w-wow you look uh g-gorgeous J: thanks but are you and Reggie done being 5 year olds R: sorry A: I told them it wasn't a good idea and we should set up but no ever listens to me F: from now on you two boys listen to Alex J: what she said A: now help me set up R: yes sir.

A hour and a half later
J: ok is everything set up and in the right places L: yes A: yup R: mhm J: ok we have thirty minutes til people show up and Flynn is inside if you wanted to know reg R: thanks.

He ran off and then it was just the three of us. L: um Julie can we uh talk J: yea sure, Alex moved to the couch to give us some space, J: what is it you wanted to talk to me about L: us J: what about us L: we've been together for almost a month and I was wondering if you'd um want to go public J: oh L: oh, oh is what you say when you get socks for your birthday J: well I've never really thought of going public but I wouldn't mind L: ok, would you want to do it after the party J: ok sounds good.

J: hey, thanks for coming everyone, this is finally free.
We finished finally free and now stand tall.
J: this is stand tall.
After the song ended we bowed and then moved the stuff back into the studio. After we talked with the people there, took pictures, and gave out autographs. Around 8:30 people started leaving since it was a school night.

Third persons POV
Julie took a quick shower and then put her pajamas on. She wrote in her journal about her day and tonight. After she texted Flynn that she's coming down to the studio for movie night.

Flynn's POV
F: it only took you long enough J: hey I had things to do F: well you made it back in time because the movie is starting. She sits down on the couch next to Luke.

After the movies over, I see that Reggie is asleep and so is Alex. I check my phone for the time, 10:37 pm, shit. Julie comes back with blankets and pillows. I mouth thanks and she smiles and then sits back down next to Luke.

Morning (still Flynn's POV)
I hear someone's alarm going off and I know for sure it's not Julies. I look around and see that it's Alex's. Of course. I try to wake Reggie up but he just tightens his grip around me. F: come on we have to get up R: no. I see Alex wake up and turn the alarm off. He throws a pillow at Reggie and he wakes up a bit. R: hey what was that for A: just get your ass up R: fine dad A: don't F: ima head to my house to get dressed and I'll be back R: ok bye F: bye.

I get to my house and I realized that Julie and Luke weren't in the studio when the three of us woke up. I wash my face and then put some eyeshadow, eyeliner, and blush on. I get my things together and then head back to the Molina household. Still no sign of Julie and Luke. Did they leave early for school, nah that's not ether of them.

I try texting and calling both of them but no answers. I try Julies dad, nothing. I start freaking out because the last time Julie didn't answer me was when her mom died and I found her in her bathroom passed out with puddles of blood surrounding her. I go back to the studio and see them both chilling apparently waiting for me.

A: ready to go F: where's Julie and Luke, nether of them having been answering my calls or texts A: Julie and Luke are in her room, she woke up in the middle of the night and ran to the bathroom throwing up F: you could have told me that so I didn't have to text her 911 like 100 times A: sorry about that, I thought she would have texted you that F: well she didn't R: hey Julies ok F: I know it's just-nothing R: what F: I SAID NOTHING.

I storm out and start walking to school by myself. When I get to school they are letting kids in. I walk to my locker trying to ignore everything and everyone. Today is not a good day for me. It's the day that my dad left me and my mom. I was young but I still remember some of the things that happened. There was yelling, screaming, crying, and other things that no six year old should hear. I was hiding in my room with the door locked as I heard the muffled yelling of my parents. The last thing I remember is a door slamming and my mom coming to my room to see if I was ok which I wasn't. My mom had a few black and blues on her arms, she had some cuts on her legs and her face was red. My mom then called the police and a few weeks later my dad was arrested for abuse. When I was eight my mom met my stepdad and they got married when I was nine, then some time later that's when my little brother came. Julie is the only one who knows about this and one of my therapists. I heard the first bell ring but I couldn't go to homeroom I just couldn't. I ran to the bathroom and locked myself in there until the first period bell rang.

My phone kept going off and it was probably Alex, Reggie, maybe Julie I don't know. I hear the bathroom door open and I try to stay as quiet as I can, it's the middle of second period,

A: Flynn are you in here, Flynn hello. Of course it's Alex. I stand up and unlock the stall door. I start crying again and run into his arms. Nether of us talk. We both just stand there as I cry into his shirt and he just rubs my back. After a couple of minutes we break apart and he gives me a paper towel to wipe my tears.

A: Flynn is everything ok F: n-no nothing I-I'm ok A: do you want to talk about it F: yea I do, today is the day my d-dad left me and my mom a-and I was still young but I remember the yelling and s-screaming, my dad was arrested for abuse on me and my mom, I-I assume he's still in jail I don't know because we m-moved across the street from Julie, my mom met my stepdad, they g-got married and then had my little brother A: Flynn I'm so sorry F: you don't have to be it's not your fault A: yea I know it's not my fault but that's a pretty shitty childhood to me F: yea I guess you could put it that way, can we just ditch because I really don't feel like talking to anyone or even doing school A: yea sure like anybody's gonna know F: true A: what about Reggie F: we could wait for him since study hall is next period and they let us go outside some days and today is that day A: ok I'll text Reggie to meet us outside by the picnic tables F: ok, we should get out of here the bell is gonna ring in three minutes.

We get out of the bathroom and go to my locker. Alex texts Reggie as soon as the bell rings to meet us outside with his things. R: why do I need all my things if we're only gonna ta- F: we're not, we're ditching R: WHAT F: shh A: we have to go NOW. We make a mad dash before a teacher comes outside to supervise the other people outside.

We are a few minutes away from Julies as we stop to take a break from running. F: oh my god these are not the right shoes to run in R: then why did you wear them F: because I didn't think I'd have to run today Reginald R: oh right.

We get to Julies and I use my spare key to get into the front door. It was quiet so they were probably still upstairs sleeping. We place our things down and I go to find some snacks for us.

A: what now F: I don't know A: yea well your the one who wanted to ditch though F: yea only because of what I told you R: am I missing something F: yes, the reason I wanted to ditch was because today is the day that my dad left me and my mom, I was only six, he would abuse me and my mom, he was arrested a few weeks later, me and my mom moved across the street, met my stepdad, and then my little brother came into our lives R: I had no idea Flynn I'm so sorry F: thanks. He pulled me in for a hug and kissed the top of my head.

We sat in the living room and talked for hours. I checked the clock, 4:27, I have to be home by five even though I'm here most of the time. R: hey where are you going F: I have to go home, my mom gets home at five from work and I have to get some things cleaned in my room that I should have done this week, I'll try to stop by after dinner A: bye R: bye.

A/n
Idk what else to write so ima end it here and the next chapter will start with Julies POV and her day of being sick, so yea. Bye ✌🏻