Chapter 5: Mission: The Portrait's Secret!

At the Mona Isla Art Museum

It is night. A security guard making his rounds, shining his flashlight in the dark museum. As he walks through a series of paintings, he feels a strange feeling by one painting.

He stops by the painting. It is a portrait of a king, sitting upon his throne.

He looks closely at the painting, seeing the eyes of the king blink.

The security guard gasps in surprise and terror. Before he can back away, a pair of monstrous hands pop out and grab him.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!" He screamed as he is pulled into the painting.

His hat and flashlight fall to the ground.

*CRUSH*

*CHOMP* 

Soon, blood drips onto the flashlight.

[Play]

(A/N: I do not own this video or Devil May Cry.)

Intro:

Jaune is seen walking the streets of Red Grave City at night. He wears a long white overcoat with his hood up.

The silhouettes of the four bosses from Red Grave City look at him from atop buildings.

Soon, he is surrounded by many people. Suddenly, they tear their skin apart, revealing themselves to be demons.

Purple lightning generates in Jaune's hands. He conjures lightning swords and sends them out to all the demons, killing them.

He continues walking, his overcoat obstructs the screen.

When the overcoat leaves the screen, he is in a junkyard sending fireballs at Dante, who dodges them with ease.

His overcoat flutters again blocking the screen. When it unblocks, Jaune is now clashing blades with Vergil in an alley.

Their blades collide and sparks fly which block the screen in a flash.

When the flash is over, Jaune is in the middle of the street. Lady fires Kalina-Ann, and Trish fires lightning at him. Jaune forms an ice barrier that blocks the attacks.

The screen changes to show Morrison on a phone at Dante's Shop. The screen shifts to show Jaune at a payphone.

Jaune walks out and heads to his assignment.

(0:32)

As he walks, it rains. Soon, the faces of those who abandoned and hurt him could be seen in the raindrops.

His overcoat flutters and blocks the screen. When it moves away, Jaune is shown on the ground, badly hurt. Suddenly, Team CFVY and Ozpin appear, and each offers him a hand up.

Jaune closes his eyes and tears fall.

The screen turns back to show Jaune who is just walking the streets.

Soon, he is surrounded by flocks of ravens all with glowing sea-foam green eyes.

The ravens fly away, and the silhouettes of the four bosses from Red Grave City now stand before him.